Lily Cowles is an American actress who is best known for her work in True Story (2015), BrainDead (2016), Roswell, New Mexico, and Antebellum. However, she is most prominently known to be the daughter of legendary Late. actor Matthew Cowles and actress, singer, and producer Christine Baranski. Lily also has a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
She was born in 1987.
Lenox Hill, New York, United States
She is represented by Industry Entertainment.
She has a clearly visible beauty spot on the right side of her nose.
Lily Cowles Favorite Things
- Quote – How am I not myself? from I Heart Huckabees (2004)
- Cartoon As A Kid – The Simpsons
Lily Cowles Facts
- She is the youngest daughter of Matthew and Christine who are both well-known stars.
- Lily followed in the footsteps of her parents and made her debut with the character of a B*tch Customer in the film Enchantments (2015) that featured actress Kelsey O’Brien.
- She finds the idea of alien life a very compelling topic.
- Lily once stated that she was raised in a “realm of magical realization”.
- Her mother played the role of Tanya in the hit musical film Mamma Mia! (2008).
- She prefers to order French press or black coffee.
- Lily idolizes British actress .
- Her first TV character crush was Bart Simpson.
Featured Image By Lily Cowles / Instagram
Facts of Lily Cowles
- Gender Female
- full nameLily Cowles
- birthplaceThe United States of America
- Date of Birth December 03, 1987
- Age 34 years 0 months
- Horoscope Sagittarius
- Lucky Number 4
- Lucky Stone Turquoise
- Lucky Color Orange
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius
- weight61 kg or 134½ lbs
- height5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
- eye colorGreen
- body type / buildSlim
- sistersIsabel Cowles