Loiza Lamers is a transgender model from the Netherlands. In addition to winning the 8th season of Holland’s Next Top Model in 2015, she has also collaborated with high-end fashion brands from all over the world. She has more than 200k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter and Facebook.
The text ‘Cause God makes no mistakes’ (from ‘s single Born This Way) tattooed on her upper body
10.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Loiza has endorsed –
- Giambattista Valli
- L’Oréal Paris
- Love Stories
- Fuze Tea
Loiza Lamers Favorite Things
- Car – Audi
Loiza Lamers Facts
- She was severely bullied as a child.
- Loiza expressed her desire to change her gender in her early childhood. With the help of her supportive parents, she underwent gender reassignment surgery at the age of 18.
- Filmmaker Charlotte Hoogakker featured Lamers’s transition story in the 2005 documentary, Van Lucas naar Luus (From Lucas to Luus).
- She became the first transgender model to be crowned Holland’s Next Top Model in 2015. Her win was also the first of its kind in the history of the global Top Model franchise.
- In 2019, she returned as a guest jury member in season 12 of Holland’s Next Top Model.
- The clothing company Diesel chose transgender models Benjamin Melzer and Loiza as the face of its brand in 2016.
- Melzer and Loiza made history as the first transgender models to appear n*de for PeTA’s ‘I’d rather go n**ed than wear fur’ campaign in 2017.
Featured Image by Loiza Lamers / Instagram
Facts of Lucas Lamers
- Gender Female
- full nameLucas Lamers
- birthplaceDriel, Overbetuwe, Netherlands
- Date of Birth January 09, 1995
- Age 27 years 5 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- net worth$1 Million - $5 Million
- weight66 kg or 145.5 lbs
- height6 ft 0½ in or 184 cm
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildSlim
- motherMirjam Lamers
- brothersThijs Lamers
- sistersMaaike Lamers