Luisito Comunica is a Mexican YouTuber and social media influencer whose self-titled YouTube channel, where he vlogs and documents his global travels, has garnered more than 31 million subscribers. The channel regularly features in the list of the 50 most subscribed YouTube channels in the world and is often in the discussion when it comes to the 3 most subscribed Mexican channels. His stunning popularity has spilled over to other social media platforms as well and he has more than 7 million followers on Twitter and more than 19 million followers on Instagram. Owing to his fame and his connect with Mexican fans, he was invited to lend his voice to the titular character in the Latin American Spanish dubbing of the 2020 adventure-comedy film Sonic the Hedgehog. He was named ‘Digital Personality of the Year’ at the 2018 GQ Latin America Men of the Year Awards and ‘Digital Leader of the Year’ at the 2018 Eliot Awards.
Mexico City, Mexico
He is represented by DW Entertainment & Media, Social Media Talent Management Agency, Mexico City, Mexico.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luisito has dated –
- Cinthya Velázquez (2014–2019)
- Lean physique
- Neck-length, curly hair
- Sports a thick mustache
- Affable smile
Luisito Communica Facts
- He started his primary YouTube channel in April 2012 and posted his first video a month later. Before this, from 2007, he used to run a channel called Piano para Gente Cool (Piano for Cool People) where he would upload song covers and piano tutorials.
- His social media pages often include the sentence ‘Intenté Buscar un Trabajo; Luego decidí Crearme Uno’ in the bio section which loosely translates to ‘I tried to look for a job; Then I decided to create one for myself’.
- Other than his self-titled primary Instagram account, he also runs an account titled little camera which has more than 1.5 million followers and where he posts pictures from his travels and journeys around the world.
- He also owns a personalized clothing brand called King Palomo which he promotes through a separate Instagram account called reypalomo_ which has more than 600k followers. The brand sells its products online via a dedicated website.
- In November 2019, he published a book called Lugares Asombrosos (Amazing Places) which was based around the adventures that he had experienced during his travels around the world.
Featured Image by Luisito Communica / Instagram
Facts of Luis Arturo Villar Sudek
- Gender Male
- full nameLuis Arturo Villar Sudek
- nicknamesLuisito, Luis The Crack
- birthplacePuebla, Puebla State, Mexico
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundMexican
- net worth$21 million
- professionYouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- weight64 kg or 141 lbs
- height5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim