Maddi Bragg is an American social media star, actress, and model, best known for her YouTube channel of the same name, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 1.5 million subscribers. Maddi has also amassed a fanbase of more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maddi Bragg has dated –
- Jacob Taff (2015)
- Drew “Drumaq” MacDonald
- Alec Strasmore (2019-Present)
- Multiple piercings
- Multiple small tattoos
Maddi Bragg has endorsed brands such as –
- Urban Outfitters
- Wildflower Cases
- Taco Bell
- Jerome Bocchio Paris
- Brandy Melville
- Forever 21
Maddi Bragg Favorite Things
- Mascara – Maybelline Push Up Drama
- Mask – Dr. Jart Water Replenishment Mask
- Lipsticks – Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème, MAC Cosmetics In the Spirit, Dior Addict After Party, Maybelline Totally Toffee
- Brow Pencil – Dior Diorshow Brown Brow Chalk
- Eyeliner – Lancome Grandiose Liquid Liner
- Eyeshadow – Chanel Illusion D’Ombre
- Nail Polish – Jin Soon Nocturne
- Singers (In 2014) – ,
- TV Series (In 2017) – Black Mirror
- Album (In 2017) – Starboy (2016) by
- Color – Black
- Places To Visit – New York, Bora Bora, Hawaii, Australia, Cayman Islands
Source – , , ,
Maddi Bragg Facts
- She started her YouTube channel out of boredom. She watched other beauty and fitness YouTubers and simply thought she could do it too.
- Maddi got her 1st piercing at the age of 8, on her earlobes.
- If she was a boy, her parents would’ve named her Braxton.
- If she could raise Maddi all over again, her mom wouldn’t allow her to be such a picky eater as a kid.
- Growing up, she liked turtles in Disney’s Finding Nemo (2003) more than any Disney princess. She also liked Olaf more than Elsa in Frozen (2013).
- Maddi despises the color purple but likes its lighter shades such as violet, lavender, and lilac.
- Maddi had her 1st kiss in the 8th grade.
- According to her mom, 2 of her worst habits are biting her nails and slamming the doors repeatedly when she’s mad.
- She cried watching Gossip Girl (2007–2012) and rewatched the series a few times.
- She made her TV show debut with a role in an episode titled Blacklight of the TV mini-series Sleep Tight in 2016.
- Maddi won Teen Vogue‘s “Game Changer Award” in 2016.
- Maddi had to wear braces for a year and 3 months because some of her teeth were very misaligned.
- In January 2017, she had 12 piercings – 4 on her left ear, 5 on her right ear, 1 on her belly button, and 2 on her nose.
- Maddi has 4 small but visible tattoos on her body. She had a wing inked on her right hand, number 13 on her left hand, word “honey” on the back of her elbow, and a rose on the wrist of her right hand.
- In December 2017, she got an image of an open hand tattooed on the back of her neck.
- She used to struggle with severe breakouts and skin oiliness. A doctor prescribed her birth control and it immediately helped her. She got rid of acne scars by using an herbal peel.
- If she could meet one celebrity, it would be .
- Her biggest turn off is a guy that pretends and acts differently around her than around his friends.
- Maddi is scared of sharks and of losing people she loves.
- She has a golden retriever named Frankie.
Featured Image by Maddi Bragg / Instagram
Facts of Madisen Rose Bragg
- Gender Female
- full nameMadisen Rose Bragg
- middle nameRose
- birthplaceCalifornia, United States
- Date of Birth September 27, 1998
- Age 23 years 1 months
- Horoscope Libra
- Lucky Number 9
- Lucky Stone Peridot
- Lucky Color Blue
- Best Match for Marriage Gemini
- professionSocial Media Star, Model, Actress
- weight58 kg or 128 lbs
- height5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildSlim
- favorite colorsBlack
- favorite tv showBlack Mirror