Madhurima Tuli is an Indian actress who shot to fame playing the role of Chandrakanta in Chandrakanta – Ek Mayavi Prem Gaatha (2017-2018) on Colors TV for which she got nominated for “Best Actress in a Lead Role” at the Indian Telly Awards. She has appeared in several other TV shows including Kumkum Bhagya (2014) and Qayamat Ki Raat (2018-2019). Madhurima was the 2nd runner-up in the dance reality show, Nach Baliye 9 in 2019. She has also worked for the big screen and starred in the Telugu film Homam (2008), the Hindi movie Hamari Adhuri Kahani (2015), and many more films.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She went to Marshall School in Dehradun. She used to study acting at the Kishore Namit Kapoor Acting School in Mumbai
- Father – Her father has worked for Tata Steel.
- Mother – Her mother is a mountaineer and has worked for an NGO.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
She is represented by LA Celebrite Celebrity Mgmt.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Vishal Aditya Singh
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp and pointed nose
- Thick eyebrows
She has endorsed several brands such as –
- Fiama Di Wills
- Karbonn Mobiles
Madhurima Tuli Favorite Things
- Dessert – Chocolate waffles
- Travel Destination – Australia
- Temple – Mahabaleshwar
- Mesmerized By – Waterfalls
- Pastime – Having fun with stray animals
Source – , , ,,
Madhurima Tuli Facts
- At school, she was a shy, polite, and soft-spoken girl according to her teacher Mrs. Hemlata Mamgain. She has further stated that Tuli was unusually tall, slim, and attractive, and also a tomboy by nature and full of energy all the time.
- Before selecting acting as her profession, her dream was to become a sports star and play for the Indian Women’s cricket team.
- She had won the “Miss Uttarakhand” title while she was in college.
- Before gaining stardom, she had also done modeling work for renowned brands.
- Her career kickstarted as an actress from South when she debuted with the Telugu film Saththaa in 2004 with her co-star being Sai Kiran.
- Tuli was working for the super-hit TV show Kumkum Bhagya (2014) when she suddenly quit. This was because she got the offer of playing the lead role opposite as his wife Anjali in the movie Baby (2015).
- She featured in the international historical drama movie The Black Prince (2017). She played the role of the young Maharani Jinda, the last Sikh queen of India, while acting legend played her grown-up role.
- As of December 2019, she has been a contestant in the 13th season of the hugely popular reality show Bigg Boss.
Featured Image by Madhurima Tuli / Instagram
Facts of Madhurima Tuli
- full nameMadhurima Tuli
- weight56 kg
- height5 ft 4 in