Malika El Maslouhi is an Italian model who has walked the ramp for a number of well-known designers and brands including Dior, Etro, Off-White, Zimmermann, , Rag & Bone, , and Hermès.
Malika El Maslouhi
Malika is represented by –
- Why Not Model Management – Milan (Mother Agency)
- Viva Models – Paris
- DNA Models – New York
- Viva Models – London
- Viva Models – Barcelona
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on her mother’s side and Moroccan ancestry on her father’s side.
- Slender body
- Long legs
She has appeared in campaigns for various brands such as –
Malika El Maslouhi Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Emoji – Red Rose
- Song – Creep by Radiohead
- Sport – Volleyball
- Disney Film – The Lion King
- Place To Be At In The World – South of Italy
Malika El Maslouhi Facts
- She was raised in Milan.
- Malika describes herself as an energic, funny, and friendly person.
- She is an absolute favorite of American fashion designer .
- Malika made her debut as a model at the Alberta Ferretti Fall / Winter 2019 Show.
- With time, Malika has appeared on the cover various magazines including Vogue Arabia.
- When in Milan, she loves to eat at Miscusi, Spontini, Luini, Dry, and Frida. Aside from that, Malika also enjoys hanging out at the Darsena di Milano, Volt, and the Toilet Club.
- If she could be a historical figure of her choice, it would be as she too is not a big fan of racism and would like to put an end to it.
- She is very good at playing volleyball and is also an amazing singer.
- Malika is left-handed.
- She was spotted by a scout from Why Not Model Management.
Featured Image By Malika El Maslouhi / Instagram
Facts of Malika El Maslouhi
- full nameMalika El Maslouhi
- weight57 kg
- height5 ft 11 in