Marc D’Amelio is an American businessman, politician, and social media personality who is the patriarch of the D’Amelio family of social media stars. He often appears in his daughters’ – Dixie and Charli – TikTok clips and has amassed an impressive following of his own on several social media platforms with more than 350 k followers on Twitter and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram. He has also garnered a staggering 6 million followers on TikTok although he rarely posts videos on the platform. Marc is the founder and President of Level 4 Collective Showroom, an apparel showroom and sales agency in New York City. He is also a politician and had run an unsuccessful campaign for a seat in the Connecticut State Senate, in 2018, as a Republican candidate.
Connecticut, United States
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
Marc had graduated from Norwalk High School in 1986 in Connecticut. He then joined the University of Connecticut in 1988 and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Government, in 1991.
Businessman, Politician, Social Media Personality
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Marc has dated –
- (2000–Present) – Marc got married to American photographer and social media personality Heidi D’Amelio on May 13, 2000. They have 2 daughters together – (b. May 1, 2004) (TikTok Star, Social Media Influencer, Dancer) and (b. August 12, 2001) (Instagram Star, Social Media Personality, Model).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
Salt and Pepper
- Mildly stocky frame
- Charming smile
- Often sports a mild stubble
- Side-cropped, spiked hair
- Puffy face
- Has a mole on his neck
Marc D’Amelio Favorite Things
- Minor Sports Team – Cajun Stars (Softball team in Lafayette, Louisiana)
- Sport – BMX Racing
Marc D’Amelio Facts
- Marc, in his primary role as an entrepreneur in the apparel industry, has been known for his strong business development capabilities. He is also adept in fields like sales, retail, and marketing strategy. Before launching Level 4 Collective Showroom in December 2007, he had founded and served as the President of Madsoul Clothing Company.
- As a distinguished alumnus of the Norwalk High School, he has worked as a member of the school’s ‘Governance Council Budget Committee’. He had also been elected as a parent member of the school’s ‘Governance Council’ and the President of their ‘Parents’ Club & PTO’.
- In January 2014, he was arrested for drunk driving with his daughter Charli in the front seat, who was 9 years old at that time. He also had 3 strangers on his car’s back seat at that time and had allegedly told the police that he was handing over his casino winnings to them, to teach his daughter about helping people less fortunate than them. He was detained for a short while but the charge was expunged from his record about 9 months later after he had maintained a clean record in that period.
- In April 2020, he and his family had contributed USD 50k to the Norwalk Hospital in their hometown to help the organization’s administration secure critical supplies for their staff to effectively tackle the COVID-19 pandemic.
Featured Image by Marc D’Amelio / Instagram
Facts of Marc D’Amelio
- full nameMarc D’Amelio
- weight76 kg
- height5 ft 9 in