Marcus Johns is an American actor and social media star who started his journey with Vine and steadily built a generous following on the back of his comedic sense and natural good looks. Then, he leveraged his Vine popularity to secure a foothold on other social media platforms. His social media popularity has also helped him land roles in a number of movies such as Expelled. Marcus has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 600k followers on Twitter.
After the completion of his high school studies, Marcus Johns got enrolled at the Florida State University.
Marcus Johns is represented by Clayton Santillo of Scale Management.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Marcus Johns has dated –
- (2014-Present) – Marcus got married to Kristin Lauria in February 2017 in a romantic and intimate wedding ceremony in Florida. They had previously got engaged in June 2016. He had proposed to her during their Europe trip. He even posted a video of the timeline and details of their engagement on his YouTube account for those who wanted to know everything. They had first met at the local church and were introduced by his sister Shelby.
Marcus Johns has used his social media activity to promote a number of products and brands such as –
- Original Penguin
- Extra Gum
He is a devout Christian and his Instagram feed is a testament to his piety.
Best Known For
- His immense popularity on the social media app, Vine. He has managed to earn more than 6 million fans on his official account.
- His strong presence on other social media platforms. He has managed to attract more than 1 million followers on his Instagram account.
- Being cast in an important role in the comedy movie, Expelled, which had other social media stars such as and in starring roles as well
In 2004, he made his theatrical film debut in the action movie, The Punisher, which also featured stalwart actors such as , Thomas Jane, and .
First TV Show
In February 2014, Marcus Johns made his first TV show appearance on the comedy talk show, TakePart Live.
Marcus Johns Favorite Things
- Vine –
- Ice Cream Flavor – Strawberry
Source – ,
Marcus Johns Facts
- He started his Vine account on his older brother’s suggestion, who was already cementing his fan following on the app by the time Marcus made his start.
- In 2014, he was hired as a social media correspondent by Fandango for Oscar’s red carpet event.
- He started his official YouTube account in June 2011. Over the years, he has managed to earn more than 11 million views on his videos.
- Follow him on , , , and .
Featured Image by Marcus Johns / Instagram
Facts of Marcus David Johns
- Gender Male
- full nameMarcus David Johns
- middle nameDavid
- birthplaceMiami, Florida, United States
- Date of Birth April 11, 1993
- Age 30 years 10 months
- Horoscope Aries
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Diamond
- Lucky Color Red
- Best Match for Marriage Leo
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundWhite
- net worth$600 thousand
- professionActor, Social Media Star
- weight78 kg or 172 lbs
- height6 ft or 183 cm
- hair colorblonde
- eye colorGreen with some yellow tint
- body type / buildAthletic
- collegeFlorida State University
- brothersCody Johns
- sistersShelby Johns