Marie-Ève Janvier is a Canadian vocalist, host, and entertainer from Quebec who is notable for her 2011 single “I have a problem( J’ai un problème)”. Janvier appeared with her first single “Marie-Ève Janvier” in 2007. Her collections are “Marie-Ève Janvier” and “Don Juan- A melodic byFélix Gray”. She additionally gave the soundtrack for the 2003 American enlivened film “Brother Bear”. She matched up with her life partner and artist, Jean-François Breau, and proceeded to deliver many French collections like “Noël à deux”, “Libre”, “La route infinite”, and “Donner pours donner”. Janvier has the melodic show “A Tour De Roles”.
Table of Contents
Marie-Ève Janvier Bio, Age
Marie-Ève Janvier was conceived on November 9, 1984, in Roxton Pond, Estrie, Quebec, Canada. Her original name is Marie-Ève Janvier. She holds a Canadian identity. Her identity is French-Canadian while Scorpio is her zodiac sign.
Janvier was conceived in a wealthy family in Quebec. She has a more youthful sibling, Louis-Philippe Janvier who is a picture taker. She was brought up in her old neighborhood, Quebec where she did her schooling. Since her adolescence, she was keen on music and acting. Along these lines, she joined numerous music classes and acting classes. At 14 years old, she showed up in the melodic parody “Notre-Dame-de-Paris” which was made by Luc Plamondon and Richard Cocciante.
She likewise played in a French-language melodic comedy “Les Dix instructions” at 16 years old. She likewise got included in the soundtrack of the vivified series “Princess Sissi” and the animated film “Brother Bear”.
Marie-Ève Janvier’s Height
Marie-Ève Janvier is a wonderful lady in her mid-30s. She has a reasonable composition with black hair and a couple of green eyes. She stands tall with a stature of 5ft 7 inches and weighs around 61kg. Her body estimation is 34-22-33 inches. She wears a shoe of size 6(US).
Marie-Ève Janvier’s Career
- Marie-Ève Janvier began her profession in 2003 by assuming a lead function in the melodic “Don Juan” where her life partner, Jean-François Breau played the male lead role.
- She made her music debut in 2007 with her first collection “Marie-Ève Janvier” under Mercury records.
- Her collection turned out to be fruitful and arrived at the Best 5 in Quebec Collections Chart.
- Then, she combined up with her beau, Jean-François Breau, and visited Quebec in 2008.
- In the year 2009, she and Jean delivered their first joint collection “Donner pour donner”.
- She has teamed up with Jean and has delivered different singles, for example, “Tout pour être heureux”, “J’ai un problème”, and “L’amour c’est comme l’été”.
- Janvier was important for the Ensemble pour Haïti French Canadian charity for aid for Haiti earthquake victims in 2010.
- Their single “J’ai un problème”, a cover of a 1973 Johhny Hallyday and Sylvie Vartan tune which turned into a hit.
- The pair additionally partook in a revival of Don Juan in February 2012.
- Their couple got five joint nominations at Gala of ADISQ for “Best Group of the Year”, “Album of the Year-Best Sold”, “Album of the Year-Reinterpretations”, “Spectacle Show of the year”, and “TV Show of the Year-Music”.
- In 2016, Janvier and Jean delivered their fifth joint collection “La route infinite”.
- She likewise got included in the melodic program “C’est ma tone”.
- She at present is a host in the melodic show “A Tour De Roles”.
Marie-Ève Janvier Husband
Marie-Ève Janvier isn’t hitched. In any case, she is locked in to her long-term beau, Jean-François Breau. Jean is additionally a Canadian artist who is most popular for his introduction collection “Jean-François Breau”.
The couple began dating each other in 2004 which got followed by their commitment. The couple is cheerfully living respectively. Janvier and Jean are honored with a little girl named Léa who was conceived on March 3, 2016.
Besides November 9, 2020, on her 36th birthday celebration, she declared her pregnancy on her Instagram account. She additionally affirmed that her little girl, Léa will have a more youthful sister. Jean likewise posted about Janvier’s pregnancy on his Instagram account. The couple is anticipating their second little girl in 2021.
Marie-Ève Janvier Net Worth
Marie-Ève Janvier has brought in a decent measure of cash from her calling as an artist and television character. Having begun her profession in 2003, she has arrived at incredible statures in her vocation. With every last bit of her profit, Marie-Ève Janvier has an expected total assets of $4 million starting at 2020. She likewise procures extra pay from her underwriting bargains. As of now, she is carrying on an extravagant lifestyle.
Is Marie-Ève Janvier active on Social Media?
Marie-Ève Janvier is dynamic in the online media stage with around 105k followers on her Instagram account: @marieevejanvier and has around 11k followers on her Twitter account: @JanvierME
Facts of Marie-Ève Janvier
- Gender Female
- full nameMarie-Ève Janvier
- birthplaceRoxton Pond, Estrie, Quebec, Canada.
- Date of Birth November 09, 1984
- Age 37 years 7 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 6
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundFrench-Canadian
- net worth$4 million
- professionActress and Singer
- weight61 kg
- height5ft 7inches
- body measurements34-22-33 inches
- hair colorblack
- eye colorGreen
- shoe size / feet size6(US)