Martin Sheen is an American actor who is well-known for his roles in various films including The Subject Was Roses (1968), Badlands (1973), Apocalypse Now (1979), The West Wing (1999-2006), and Grace and Frankie, where he plays the role of Robert Hanson. Besides landing a successful career in acting, Sheen has also tried directing and has directed a film titled Cadence in 1990 in which he appeared alongside his sons Charlie and Ramón.
He self-manages himself.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Martin Sheen has dated –
- – Martin Sheen and actress Janet Templeton got married on December 23, 1961, after they met each other while Janet was studying at the New School for Social Research. The couple has 4 children – 3 sons named , Ramón, , and a daughter named Renée.
- Small Lips
- Thick Eyebrows
Martin Sheen has done endorsement works for brands and companies such as –
- Toyota Automobiles
- Visa Check Card
- Maxwell House Coffee
- Polaroid Cameras
- American Express
- Midas Automotive Service Centers
- Centrum Silver Multivitamins
Martin Sheen Facts
- He was born and raised in the United States by his immigrant parents.
- He adopted the stage name Martin Sheen in honor of a Catholic archbishop named Fulton J. Sheen.
- His children are all actors.
- In the 1980s, he had narrated, produced, and directed documentary television, earning 2 Daytime Emmy awards.
- He has been active in liberal politics.
- His mother died when he was only 11 years old.
- He was drawn to acting at a young age but his father wasn’t supportive of his interest. Amidst this downside, he was persistent and decided to borrow money from a Catholic priest and moved to New York City in his early 20s in the hopes of landing a career in acting.
- He was greatly influenced by actor .
- Sheen developed a theatre company with other actors in the hopes that his production would earn him recognition.
- In the 1960s and early 1970s, it was the time when he worked really hard to develop and hone his acting skills by guest-starring on numerous hit TV series including Insight (1960s-1980s), My Three Sons (1964), Flipper (1967), The F.B.I. (1968), Mission: Impossible (1969), Hawaii Five-O (1970), Dan August (1971), The Rookies (1973), Columbo (1973), and The Streets of San Francisco (1973).
- He’s known for his outspoken support of liberal political causes.
- Sheen became a grandfather at the age of 43 when Emilio had a son with his girlfriend, Carey Salley. He has a total of 10 grandchildren and 1 great-grandchild.
Featured Image by Pruneau / / CC BY-SA 3.0
Facts of Ramón Gerardo Antonio Estévez
- Gender Male
- full nameRamón Gerardo Antonio Estévez
- nicknamesMartin Sheen
- birthplaceDayton, Ohio, United States
- Date of Birth August 03, 1940
- Age 81 years 4 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundGalician Spanish and Irish
- net worth$60 million
- weight86 kg or 189.5 lbs
- height5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
- hair colorGray
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildAverage
- high schoolChaminade Julienne Catholic High School
- collegeUniversity of Dayton
- fatherFrancisco Estévez Martínez