Mary-Kate Olsen is a renowned American Actress and Fashion designer who is also known for her famous acting skills and the fashion trends set by both of the twin sisters, popularly called duo. They made their twin debut as infants in the television series Full House.
Well, how well do you know about Mary-Kate Olsen? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Mary-Kate Olsen’s net worth in 2021, her age, height, weight, boyfriend, husband, kids, biography and complete details about her life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Mary-Kate Olsen to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
Mary-Kate Olsen was born in California to Jenrette and David. Both of her parents were involved in the corporate banking sector. They both had four children, Ashley and Mary being twins and a son named Trent, and a daughter Elizabeth. Her parents got divorced in 1996.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Mary-Kate Olsen in 2021 and what is her height and weight? Well, Mary-Kate Olsen’s age is 35 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 13 June 1986. Though, she is 5′ 0″ in feet and inches and 152 cm in Centimetres tall, she weighs about 108 lbs in Pound and 49 kg in Kilograms. Her eye color is Blue and hair color is Blonde.
Mary-Kate Olsen did her schooling at Campbell Hall School and later did her graduation in 2004 from New York University’s Gallatin School of Individualized Study.
Personal Life: Dating, Boyfriends, Husband, Kids
Mary has been in numerous relationships. She dated David Katzenberg, Maxwell Snow, and Nate Lowman. In 2012, she dated Oliver Sarkozy, who had ties with the former France president as a half-brother. She kept her engagement private during 2014, and finally, in 2015, the couple tied their knots. She has now divorced Oliver in January 2021.
Is Mary-Kate Olsen Lesbian?
No, Mary-Kate Olsen is not lesbian. Mary had been active in her relationship life and has dated numerous men and then got married to Sarkozy.
From the age of nine months, she began her debut acting career from the television series Full House from 1987 to 1995. Mary and her Twin sister both were cast in movies named To Grandmother’s House We Go in 1992, Double, Double, Toil, and Trouble. They both also got featured in an episode of Sister, Sister. They also introduced a collection of accomplice books to accompany the videos.
In 1993, Our First Video went to the Billboard video song chart’s pinnacle and was once accompanied quickly by I Am the Cute One and Brother for Sale. The twins made their big display screen debut in 1995 in It Takes Two. Both of the sisters became dual stars and became popular in the preteen market. Fashion dolls were made of her replica were created by Mattel.
Olsen’s solo career was started with the movie Factory Girl in 2006. She was also cast in the television series Weeds. In 2012 both the twin sister decided to quit acting and focus on the fashion career.
They started their fashion debut in Wal –Mart Stores in girls fashion wear from 4 to 14, popularly called Mary-Kate and Ashley: Real Fashion for a real girl. Their Fashion label has been a massive success named The Row. They do also own Elizabeth and James. In 2011, they collaborated with TOMS shoe to design kid’s footwear. In 2012 both won the WSJ magazine Innovator of the year award.
- Best Young Actor/ Actress – Under Five Years of Age 1989
- Outstanding Performance by an Actress Under Nine Years of Age 1990 (Full House)
- Exceptional Performance by a Young Actress Under Ten 1992
- Best Youth Actress in a T.V. Mini-Series, M.O.W. or Special 1994 (Double, Double, Toil and Trouble)
- Kids Choice Awards Favorite Movie Actress 1999 (It Takes Two)
- Kids Choice Awards Favorite T.V. Actress 1999.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Mary-Kate Olsen in 2021
The estimated net worth of Mary-Kate Olsen is $270 million as of 2021. All her assets do come from the television series and movies she worked on and also the fashion career she pursues with all success. She and her twin sister both own over $500 million as combined net worth. In 2002, they were on the Forbes celebrity 100 lists. In 2007 both were ranked as the eleventh richest women in the field of entertainment.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- Mary and her sister Ashley became the youngest producers in Hollywood.
- They were the youngest millionaires in the history of America who started their journey through self-work.
- She is of Danish and Swedish ethnicity.
- Gigi Hadid happens to be her fashion celebrity icon.
- The twin sister had to change their hair color in order to get identified.
- A museum was made in NYC, is dedicated to them.
- Both the Twins happen to be the wealthiest women stars in the entertainment field.
In addition to acting, the Olsen’s have come to be a massive pressure in woman marketing. Products bearing their names consist of computer games, dolls, and a trendy clothing line for Wal-Mart. Both the twins have successfully established themselves in the Hollywood industry, owning the fashion sphere through setting new fashion trends and involving themselves in various projects. They not only focus on a particular fashion genre but also on multiple ranges of age.
Facts of Mary-Kate Olsen
- Gender Female
- full nameMary-Kate Olsen
- birthplaceSherman Oaks, California, United States
- Date of Birth June 13, 1986
- Age 36 years 0 months
- Horoscope Gemini
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Agate
- Lucky Color Yellow
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius, Libra
- net worth$270 million
- professionActress and Producer & Fashion designer
- weightIn Kilograms – 49 Kg, In Pounds – 108 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres –152 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 0″
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorBlue
- high schoolCampbell Hall Episcopal Day School