Matthew Fox is a famous former American actor whose active years in Hollywood were from 1992 to 2015. Matthew has done many popular TV drama series and films as well. In this tenure of acting, he has delivered many hits and blockbusters. Matthew is best known for his role in the series Party of five in Charlie Salinger’s role.
Well, how well do you know about Matthew Fox? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Matthew Fox’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Matthew Fox to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
Matthew was born on July 14, 1966, in Abington, Pennsylvania, U.S. when Matthew was just one year old, his family moved to Wyoming. Matthew spent his childhood in Crowheart, Wyoming. Matthews’s father, Francis G. Fox, was first worked as a consultant in an oil company, but after coming to Wyoming, he started raising animals like longhorn cattle, horses, and for agriculture, he grew barley and corn beer. Matthew’s mother was a school teacher in Wyoming.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Matthew Fox in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Matthew Fox’s age is 55 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 14 July 1966. Though, he is 6′ 2″ in feet and inches and 188 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 178.57 lbs in Pound and 81 kg in Kilograms.
Matthew attended Deerfield Academy for both his primary and secondary school education. Mathew graduated from the school in the year 1984. After schooling, Matthew persuaded BA in economics from Columbia University in 1989.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Matthew married his college time girlfriend of Columbia university Margherita Ronchi. Margherita Ronchi belongs to Italy. Matthew and Ronchi are together parents to two children named Kyle Allison and Byron. Fox has been the part of many severe controversies and allegations.
Fox was accused of misbehaving with a female driver in the city of Cleveland, Ohio. Fox was caught with severe allegations of assault. On August 28, 2011, but the police decided not to arrest Fox without substantial proof. However, the decision came in favor of Fox, and the case was withdrawn due to a lack of interest, information, and information from the women’s side.
In 2012, Fox was accused by one of his co-stars Dominic Monaghan with some serious allegations that Fox is involved in misbehaving and beating women physically. At first, Fox refused the allegations, and then when asked again, Fox stated that “I’d rather tell the truth and get in trouble for it than a lie, and everyone will think it’s OK.”
Is Matthew Fox Gay?
Matthew Fox is married to Margherita Ronchi and has two children with her. His son’s name is Bryon and his daughter’s Kyle Allison. So this proves that Matthew is not gay.
Matthew was a struggling actor till the age of 25 where he got his first break to be cast on an episode of the series Wings. After the Wings, he appeared in a drama series called Freshman Dorm. Matthew also got a chance to work in CBS Schoolbreak special series called If I die before I wake. He also debuted on the big screen through a film called My boyfriend’s back in 1993.
Matthew gained his actual popularity from the show called Party of Five in Charlie Salinger’s character, which ran from 1994 to 2000. After which Matthew appeared in many TV series like Behind the Mask in 1999, 2002 Haunted in 2002 and Lost Jack Shephard 2004–2010, Saturday Night Live in 2006, Lost: Missing Pieces 2006-2007. Matthew appeared in many films like Smokin’ Aces; We Are Marshall, Vantage Point, Speed Racer, Alex Cross, Emperor, World War Z, Extinction, Bone Tomahawk.
- In 2005, Matthew Fox won the Satellite Awards Satellite Award for Best Actor in a Television Drama Series.
- In 2005, Matthew some the Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films in the category of Best Actor on Television.
- In 2006, Matthew bagged the Screen Actors Guild Awards in the category Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble Cast in a Drama.
- In 2010, Matthew received Scream Awards in the category Outstanding Television Performance.
- In 2010, Mathew was nominated for Emmy awards in the category of Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Matthew Fox in 2021
The estimated net worth of Matthew Fox is around $25 million as of 2021. Fox has done many television dramas as well as films that were well and widely accepted by the audiences, which helped him gain this wealth.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- Fox is a photography lover and has turned into a professional photographer.
- Fox realized his Photography series of the drama series Lost, which has ” The Art of Matthew Fox,” and the series was related to the photos taken by Mathew in the sets of Lost with the cast and crew.
Mathew Fox is a versatile actor who has performed in many genres of acting. Matthew has been very popular among the audience and has always delivered performances up to their expectations. Some of his famous works include movies such as Alex Cross and World War Z, which were blockbusters in the box office.
Facts of Matthew Chandler Fox
- Gender Male
- full nameMatthew Chandler Fox
- birthplaceAbington, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Date of Birth July 14, 1966
- Age 55 years 10 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- net worth$25 Million
- weightIn Kilograms – 81 Kg, In Pounds – 178.57 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 188 cm, In Feet and Inches – 6′ 2″
- hair colorDark brown
- eye colorLight brown
- high schoolDeerfield Academy