Maximilian Günther is a German racing driver who has been a part of teams like BMW i Andretti Motorsport, ADAC Berlin-Brandenburg e.V., Dragon Racing, and kfzteile24 Mücke Motorsport.
Maximilian Günther is represented by MG Management GmbH, Rettenberg, Oberallgäu, Germany.
- Cheeky smile
- Deep-set eyes
Maximilian Günther Facts
- He started his racing career in karting in the year 2007.
- He participated in Formula BMW Talent Cup in 2011 in open-wheel racing.
- With ADAC Berlin-Brandenburg e.V., Maximilian Günther competed in ADAC Formel Masters and ended the 2nd season.
- He made his European Formula 3 debut in 2015 with kfzteile24 Mücke Motorsport.
- With Arden International, he made his Formula 2 debut partnering with Japanese racing driver Nirei Fukuzumi in 2018. Maximilian Günther scored his first Formula 2 win in the Silverstone sprint race.
- He started with the Dragon Racing team as a test and reserve driver and participated in the Marrakesh rookie test in 2018.
- After Belgian racing driver ‘s departure to Mahindra Racing, Maximilian Günther got a race seat and made his debut in the Ad Diriyah E-Prix in December 2018.
- It was after Portuguese professional racing driver left BMW i Andretti in order to join DS Techeetah that Maximilian Günther was signed by BMW i Andretti.
- His hobbies include cycling, swimming, running, playing golf and squash, and fitness training.
- He has also earned more than 20k followers on Instagram, more than 15k followers on Facebook, and more than 10k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Maximilian Günther / Instagram
Facts of Maximilian Günther
- Gender Male
- full nameMaximilian Günther
- birthplaceOberstdorf, Germany
- Date of Birth July 02, 1997
- Age 24 years 5 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- professionRacing Driver
- weight70 kg or 154.5 lbs
- height5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildAthletic