Meera Deosthale is an Indian actress who is best known for her important portrayal of Chakor in Udaan (2016-2019). Besides that, she has also been cast in various other hit shows including Sasural Simar Ka (2014), Zindagi Wins (2015), Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls (2015), and Vidya. Adding to her notability is the fact that she has worked alongside many well-known people like Dipika Kakar, Avika Gor, Shoaib Ibrahim, Manish Raisinghani, Paras Arora, Tanya Sharma, and Gaurav Sareen. Besides that, the aspiring actress has also been nominated for numerous awards including Gold Awards. She has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Meera is represented by Black Horse Eventesia Celebrity Management.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Meera has dated –
- Paras Arora (2016-2017) – Co-stars Paras Arora and Meera were rumored to have been dating one another while working on the sets of Udaan. The duo was seen spending a lot of time together from 2016 to 2017. However, when the speculations began to buzz around their ears, Meera told the media that she and Paras did share a special bond because she found him to be “a very grounded guy and easy to be with.” She also stated that “In the future, I would love to be in a serious relationship with him.” As for Paras, he also stated the same, beginning with praise for Meera and then adding, “We are best friends and are getting to know each other. You never know what destiny has in store.”
- Oval face shape
- Wide smile
Through her social media, Meera has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Vero Moda, Disney India, Only India, and Lomotif.
Best Known For
- Playing the lead role of Chakor in Udaan from 2016 to 2019
- Portraying the character of Priya in Sasural Simar Ka in 2014, Eshwari in Dilli Wali Thakur Gurls in 2015, and as the titular character in Vidya
- Being nominated for Gold Awards in the “Best Actor (Female)” and the “Most Fit Actor (Female)” categories
- Working alongside many well-known stars like Dipika Kakar, Avika Gor, , Manish Raisinghani, Paras Arora, , Gaurav Sareen, and Monica Sharma
First TV Show
Meera made her debut TV show appearance as Priya in Sasural Simar Ka in 2014. She was cast alongside the likes of various stars including actress , , Shoaib Ibrahim, , Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar, Vaishali Takkar, , Monica Sharma, and .
Meera does go to the gym whenever she can get the time. Other than that, she enjoys playing outdoor sports such as basketball and dancing.
As for her diet routine, Meera is not very fond of sticking to charts, instead, she enjoys eating out with friends and family. She also loves vada pav, panipuri, and chaat.
For her makeup routine, Meera begins with primer and then she moves on to contouring. Thereafter, she applies powder to avoid stickiness and greasiness. Then, she applies eye shadow from Lakme. After that, Meera applies mascara and a fixture from M.A.C.
She also prefers to carry in her handbag, daily wears makeup such as a lipstick, puff, a lotion, a hair clip, and sunscreen.
Meera Deosthale Favorite Things
- Food – Chinese, Chaat, Kali Dal, Paneer, Her Mother’s Chicken Biryani
- Restaurants – Barbeque Nation, Pizza Express, Mainland China
- Cuisine – Chinese
- Colors – Coral, Red, White, Grey, Black
- Actors – , , , ,
- Actress – , , , ,
- Films – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), The Notebook (2004), P.S. I Love You (2007), Starship Troopers (1997), Armageddon (1998), Taken (2008)
- Movie Of All-Time – Dil To Pagal Hai (1997)
- Songs – Saathiya Tune Kya Kiya (1991) by S. P. Balasubrahmanyam and K. S. Chithra, Humko Tumse Pyar Ha (1997) by Anu Malik and Abhijeet Bhattacharya, Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki (2016) by and , Sun Mere Humsafar (2017) by Alia Bhatt and Akhil Sachdeva, Shape Of You (2017) by
- Brands – Disney, Vero Moda, ONLY India
- Holiday Destinations – Goa, Mussorie, Greece, New York, Kerala
- Place To Hangout With Her Friends – Nagori Dairy
Source – , ,
Meera Deosthale Facts
- She and her younger brother Aditya were both raised in Gujarat. Later, she relocated to Mumbai with her mother Minaxi in order to pursue her passion for acting.
- Meera’s mother is a beautician.
- She was in grade 4 when she had her first heartbreak.
- Her first acting gig was when she was in the nursery. She had played the role of Cinderella’s “Fairy God Mother.”
- During her schooling days, she enjoyed indulging in all kinds of sports, especially basketball. Meera also played on her school’s basketball team and went to become a state-level basketball player.
- She skipped her college years to become an actress.
- Meera started her career in the television industry when she was 19 years old on Colors TV’s hit show Sasural Simar Ka in 2014.
- She is very close friends with actress . A lot of their fans believe that they are a look-alike of one another.
- Meera and professional photographer Zubin Soni share a strong brother and sister relationship with one another.
- Growing up, she was so obsessed with Mickey Mouse that her family nicknamed her “Mickey”.
- Meera looks up to her mother for inspiration and advice.
- Her father is a mechanical engineer. She also wanted to follow in his footsteps before getting into acting.
- Meera is obsessed with Christmas and New Year and enjoys receiving gifts and blessings.
- She enjoys collecting cosmetic products.
- Meera got her first paycheck when she was in grade 8 which was of INR 850. It was for a Mehandi design that she had done.
- During her schooling days, Meera had a huge crush on actor Param Singh especially when she was addicted to his show Sadda Haq (2013-2016).
- Meera once told Tellychakkar that she has 207 instead of 206 bones in her body. She also told them that she is likely to trip over her right leg.
- In February 2019, Meera quit the cast of Udaan, stating that she was okay with playing mother to an 8-year-old but not to a 20-year-old. Meera also felt that she was too young and not mature enough to take on such a character. Additionally, she stated that, even though it was a difficult decision, it had to be made. Later, she was replaced by actress Toral Rasputra.
- Her go-to wear clothing fits perfectly between a fusion of ethnic and western styles.
- She is a die-hard romantic genre fan.
- Meera has never had a tattoo done because she is afraid of any kind of needles piercing her skin.
- The only movie she saw twice to understand it was Saawariya (2007).
- The scariest feeling she has experienced is being trapped in an elevator.
- Her first audition was for a movie, however, she did not get a callback.
- Meera’s first crush was American actor .
- Her very first job was as a dancer.
- Meera’s first phone was from the company Nokia.
- The first friend she added on Instagram was named Shruti.
- Meera’s first best friend was Sanjana.
- Khichdi was the very first dish she ever cooked.
- As of 2019, Scuba diving was the prime thing on her bucket list of things to do.
- She does seldom consume alcoholic beverages.
- Her handbag consists of glares, gums, and daily wear makeup like lipstick and puff. She also never forgets to carry her charger, phone, and plenty of lotion.
- In terms of fashion, Meera prefers comfort over fancy.
- She enjoys picking up footwear every time she goes out shopping.
- Meera prefers matt to glossy makeup. The same way, she prefers pink lipstick rather than red and contouring to strobing.
- Follow her on .
Featured Image By Meera Deosthale / Instagram
Facts of Meera Deosthale
- Gender Female
- full nameMeera Deosthale
- birthplaceVadodara, Gujarat, India
- Date of Birth November 16, 1995
- Age 27 years 6 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 6
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- weight56 kg or 123.5 lbs
- height5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- motherMinaxi Pandya
- brothersAditya Deosthale
- favorite colorsCoral, Red, White, Grey, Black
- favorite moviesDil To Pagal Hai (1997)
- favorite foodChinese, Chaat, Kali Dal, Paneer, Her Mother’s Chicken Biryani
- favorite songsSaathiya Tune Kya Kiya (1991) by S. P. Balasubrahmanyam and K. S. Chithra, Humko Tumse Pyar Ha (1997) by Anu Malik and Abhijeet Bhattacharya, Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki (2016) by and , Sun Mere Humsafar (2017) by Alia Bhatt and Akhil Sachdeva, Shape Of You (2017)