Meg Mac is an Australian singer and songwriter whose debut studio album titled Low Blows (2017) had peaked at number 2 on the Australian charts. She had risen to fame in 2014 when her maiden EP titled MegMac (2014) had made waves in Australia and was eventually certified ‘Platinum’ by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA). Her 2nd studio album titled Hope was released in 2019 and it too reached the ‘Top 10’ on the Australian charts.
She splits her time between Sydney, New South Wales, Australia and Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.
She is represented by –
- Mariam Dib, PR Agent, Universal Music Group, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Lily Golightly, PR Agent, 300 Entertainment, New York City, New York, United States
- Brett Murrihy, Booking Agent, William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Jonathan Adelman, Booking Agent, Paradigm Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Rob Zifarelli, Booking Agent, Paradigm Talent Agency, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Mike Greek, Booking Agent (UK/Europe), Creative Artists Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
Alternative R&B, Blue-Eyed Soul, Pop, Indie Rock, Blues Rock
- LittleBIGMan/Inertia Records
- 300 Entertainment
- EMI Recorded Music Australia
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, neck-length hair
- Thick eyebrows
- Radiant face
Meg Mac Facts
- She had developed a love for singing from her childhood itself and began writing songs in her teenage years.
- Just after she graduated from the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts, she recorded her first song titled Known Better (2013) and submitted it to Triple J‘s (a national Australian youth radio station) ‘Unearthed program’. After the submission, she embarked on a long road journey from Perth to Melbourne with a group of friends. During the trip, she came to know that Triple J had chosen to air her song, which turned out to be her big breakthrough.
- She was eventually named ‘Unearthed Artist of the Year’ in 2014 and Marie Claire Australia magazine named her as an ‘Artist to Watch’ in 2015. She was also nominated for Rolling Stone Australia magazine’s ‘Best New Talent’ award.
- Meg revealed in an interview that her 2018 single named Give Me My Name Back was in tribute to people who had suffered physical or emotional abuse; including women speaking out against domestic violence, the indigenous communities of Australia, members of the LBGTQI community, and children who had been abused by the church.
Featured Image by Meg Mac / Instagram
Facts of Megan Sullivan McInerney
- Gender Female
- full nameMegan Sullivan McInerney
- nicknamesMeg Mac
- birthplaceSydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Date of Birth July 06, 1990
- Age 31 years 4 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- net worth$1 million – $7 million
- professionSinger, Songwriter
- weight57 kg or 125.5 lbs
- height5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeThe McDonald College
- motherGlad McInerney
- fatherGarry McInerney
- brothersCallum McInerney, Callum McInerney
- sistersHannah McInerney, Christy McInerney, Hayley McInerney