Melissa Tancredi is a retired Canadian soccer player turned professional chiropractor who played for the Canada women’s national soccer team from 2004 to 2017.
- Thin eyebrows and lips
- Tall and muscular physique
Melissa Tancredi Favorite Things
- Destination – Vancouver
- Playing Position – Striker
Source – MaxFitMovement.ca, BCBusiness.ca
Melissa Tancredi Facts
- She was 4 years old when she started playing soccer.
- Melissa loves being in or around water. In her free time, she enjoys going scuba diving, snorkeling, paddle boarding, surfing, and water skiing.
- She was named as the brand ambassador for Adidas Canada in the past.
- In the past, she suffered from an anterior cruciate ligament injury.
- Melissa is a huge supporter of Right To Play.
- She came forth about her retirement from soccer in January 2017.
- Until 2020, Melissa was working as a professional chiropractic doctor at The Workshop Performance Clinic.
Featured Image By Melissa Tancredi / Instagram
Facts of Melissa Palma Julie Tancredi
- Gender Female
- full nameMelissa Palma Julie Tancredi
- birthplaceAncaster, Ontario, Canada
- Date of Birth December 27, 1981
- Age 39 years 11 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 4
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundItalian
- net worth$2 million
- professionRetired Soccer Player
- weight60 kg or 132 lbs
- height5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildAthletic
- collegeUniversity of Notre Dame
- motherAnn-marie Tancredi
- fatherPeter Tancredi
- sistersAngela Tancredi