Michael Lindell is an American businessman, entrepreneur, and inventor who is prominently known as the My Pillow Guy. Other than that, Michael is also known for being the founder and chief executive officer of My Pillow, Inc.
Michael James Lindell
Mike, My Pillow Guy
Mankato, Minnesota, United States
Chaska, Minnesota, United States
He received an honorary Doctor of Business from Liberty University on August 21, 2019.
Businessman, Entrepreneur, Inventor
- Siblings – Cynthia Kay Lindell (Sister), Robin Priscilla Lindell (Sister)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
97 kg or 214 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Michael was married in the past, however, due to his abuse of illegal substances, his wife divorced him.
Race / Ethnicity
He sports a thick mustache and wears a cross around his neck.
Michael Lindell Facts
- He was brought up in between Chaska and Carver, Minnesota.
- Michael has been driven by a passion for business from an early age. Prior to the invention of his company, he dabbled with various other businesses such as carpet cleaning, lunch wagons, bars, and restaurants in Minnesota’s Carver County.
- Michael abused the use of cocaine, crack cocaine, and alcohol from the 1980s to the 1990s. Due to his addiction, his home was taken into foreclosure.
- During an interview, Michael stated that he has remained clean since the year 2009. He also mentioned that he was able to achieve this incredible feat only because of prayer.
- He started his now multi-million dollar company My Pillow, Inc. in 2004.
- Michael produced the documentary titled The Mike Lindell Story: An American Dream in March 2017, that showed an audience his journey from overcoming his drug abuse to starting My Pillow Inc.
- In the past, Mike Lindell founded the Lindell Foundation that was dedicated to helping the employees of My Pillow Inc. and people of substance abuse. However, the foundation later expanded its base to helping work, spousal problems, cancer victims, and veterans.
- As of 2018, Michael’s net worth was estimated at US $ 300 million.
- He released the memoir What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO on January 16, 2020.
- In the past, prosecutors in California counties sued My Pillows Inc. for releasing misleading infomercials. The case was trialed at the Alameda County Superior Court in Oakland, California. However, a settlement of $1 million was done in order to close the case.
- Lindell is a huge supporter of President Donald Trump.
- Mike decided to start up his very own pillow company as a result of the underlying discomfort he faced while sleeping and after waking up.
- He once stated that he guarantees that his pillows are the most comfortable pillow anyone would ever sleep on.
Featured Image By North Star Oasis / / CC BY 3.0
Facts of Michael Lindell
- full nameMichael Lindell
- Date of Birth June 28, 1961
- Age 61 years 11 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 6
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- weight97 kg
- height6 ft 1 in