Michael Reagan is a famous person known for dedicating his professional career abilities as an author, television host, Republican strategist, and political commentator. Born in America, Michael Reagan set up his career in America at large, garnering fame worldwide.
During radio talk shows, Michael Reagan talks with a commendable voice, attracting large numbers of listeners. Another important thing about Michael Reagan is that he has won many hearts of people through his great speeches on motivational topics. He is an adopted son of Ronald Reagan, the former U.S. President.
Well, how well do you know about Michael Reagan? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Michael Reagan’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Michael Reagan to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
On March 18th, 1945, Michael Reagan was born to Irene Flaughter and John Bourgholtzer. He was born in California, United States. He was born with an original name as Michael Edward Reagan. His mother was an unmarried woman, whereas his father worked in the U.S Army Corporal. Later on, the retired U.S. President Ronald Reagan and his wife Jane Wyman adopted Michael Reagan.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Michael Reagan in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Michael Reagan’s age is 76 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 18 March 1945. Though, he is 5′ 8″ in feet and inches and 178 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 185 lbs in Pound and 78 kg in Kilograms.
Michael Reagan attended his education from the Loyola High School. He did not finish his studies successfully as he received an expulsion letter from the school authorities for unknown reasons. He later joined Judson School, a well-known school in Arizona.
For his higher education studies, Michael Reagan joined Arizona State University, where he studied for a short period. He later joined Angeles Valley College, where he failed to complete his graduation.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Michael Reagan tied the knot with Pamela Gail Putnam back in 1952. Pamela is the daughter of Duane Putnam, former coach of the Atlanta Falcons football team. In 1972, their marriage ended. He later married Colleen Sterns in 1975. Michael Reagan has two children, namely, Cameron Michael Reagan, Ashley Reagan. He resides with his family in the Toluca Lake region of Los Angeles.
Is Michael Reagan Gay?
When it comes to his sexual orientation, he is straight. He has married twice. His first marriage was with Pamela Putnam and his second marriage was with Coleen Sterna. He has two children.
Michael Reagan began his career life by working as a sales representative for Hart Schaffner and Marx, a renowned clothing line in New York City. He later worked as a director at the Michelson Food Service Company. Michael Reagan dipped his feet into the acting field, where he landed a small cameo role together with his adopted mother, Jane Wyman.
He took part in Falcon Crest, a famous film. After taking part in various acting roles in films, Michael Reagan developed an interest in radio. Later on, he became a radio show host for shows like KABC and the Michael Reagan Show. As an author, Michael Reagan wrote an autobiography called ‘Michael Reagan: On the outside looking In.’
The best award ever won by Michael Reagan in his life is when he received an honour and Victory Award following his involvement in the category of Outstanding Sports and Humanitarian Achievement.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Michael Reagan in 2021
As of 2021, Michael Reagan’s net worth stands at $15 million. As a motivational speaker, Michael Reagan has empowered many people, and his great commitment has added fortune to his earnings. As an author, Michael Reagan has poured all his motivational ideas into Michael Reagan: On the Outside Looking In the book. He has also given his best shots as a radio show host, where many people just loved his excellent speaking skills.
Some Interesting Facts You Need to Know
- Michael Reagan was sexually molested by a camp therapist when he 7 years old. He feared telling his father, thinking he will lose the little moments they have spent together. He tried telling his adopted mother, Jane Wyman, but she could not lend her ears to him.
- He has Alzheimer’s disease, making him incapable of recognizing his son. He remembered that his son had forgotten to embrace him after a customary visit in a short moment of clarity.
- He did not have a perfect relationship with his adopted mother, Jane Wyman. They did not get along most of the time.
- Michael Reagan is the chairperson and leader of The Reagan Legacy Foundation. The organization aims to memorize all accomplishments done by his father, Ronald Reagan, during the presidency.
- He takes part in charity organizations and public services, including Young America’s Foundation. Michael Reagan is also a member of the Advisory Board for Mixed Roots Foundation. The organization adopts and fosters care in the community.
- Michael Reagan spent almost 20 years serving as a conservative radio show host. Premiere Radio Networks was the one syndicating his works as a radio show host.
- He is the natural heir to the Reagan Legacy, following his commitment to public services as a motivator.
- He has raised over $1.5 million to charitable organizations such as the United States Olympic Team, Cystic Fibrosis, the Statue of Liberty Restoration Fund, and the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation.
Indeed, Michael Reagan rose from trauma to triumph. He had a tough time while growing, especially being raised by an adopted mother. He worked hard in his professional life, and now he is among the most successful and renowned figures around the world.
Facts of Michael Edward Reagan
- Gender Male
- full nameMichael Edward Reagan
- birthplaceLos Angeles, California, United States
- net worth$15 million
- professionTelevision personality, political commentator, Republican strategist, former radio talk show host, and an author
- weightIn Kilograms – 78Kg, In Pounds – 185.0lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 178 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 8″
- hair colorBrown
- eye colorBlue
- high schoolLoyola High School, Judson School