Mikhail Varshavski is a Russian celebrity doctor, YouTube star, model, and TV personality who has shot to fame as one of the most appealing doctors of his time and has also been featured in People magazine’s 2015 issue of ‘The S*xiest Doctor Alive’. Moreover, he has gained huge popularity on the internet and enjoys more than 5.5 million subscribers on YouTube, more than 4 million followers on Instagram, more than a million followers on Facebook, and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Saransk, RSFSR, USSR (Later Russia)
New York City, New York, United States
Mikhail Varshavski got enrolled at an accelerated, 7-year combined track for a bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences and a doctoral degree in Osteopathic Medicine at the New York Institute of Technology (NYIT). Later, in 2014, he became a resident at Atlantic Health System Overlook Medical Center’s Family Medicine program.
Celebrity Doctor, YouTube Star, TV Personality, Model
- Father – He was a physician.
- Mother – She was a mathematics professor.
- Siblings – He has an older sister.
- Others – Daniel (Nephew), Steven (Nephew), Ari (Nephew)
Mikhail Varshavski self-manages his career.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mikhail Varshavski has dated –
- (2016) – In 2016, he had a short-termed relationship with Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach.
- Jennifer Lahmers (2018-2019) – He went out with Jennifer Lahmers, an American television news reporter and news anchor, between 2018 and 2019.
- Betsy Alvarez (2019-Present) – Mikhail Varshavski started dating model Betsy Alvarez in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned physique
- Tattoo on his back
- Often wears glasses
Mikhail Varshavski has either endorsed or promoted several brands through social media which include the likes of Sunbeam Products, Halls, Zenith Watches, Cole Haan, Murad Skincare, Audi, Nike, Louis Vuitton, , and American Express.
Mikhail Varshavski Favorite Things
- Shirt – A plain black V-neck t-shirt
- Instagram Follow –
- Sport – Basketball
- Holiday – New Years
Mikhail Varshavski Facts
- His family immigrated to Brooklyn when he was just 5 years old and his mother had to sweep floors for minimum wages to support the family.
- Mikhail Varshavski’s first kiss happened when he was in middle school.
- In high school, he was voted as the class clown.
- His mother passed away after struggling with leukemia.
- He is near-sighted.
- Mikhail Varshavski is sensitive to caffeine.
- He sometimes feels self-conscious about his large thighs.
- In 2018, he was nominated for a Shorty Award in the “Health and Wellness” category.
- He loves all animals, especially dogs, and has a dog named Roxy.
- He has also appeared on shows like , The Doctors, Mornings with Maria Bartiromo, and Live! with .
- His biggest pet peeve is unsubstantiated medical claims.
- If he could have a superpower, Mikhail Varshavski would like to have the ability to read people’s minds.
Featured Image by Mikhail Varshavski / Instagram
Facts of Mikhail Varshavski
- full nameMikhail Varshavski
- Date of Birth November 12, 1989
- Age 33 years 6 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 5
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- weight78 kg
- height6 ft 3 in