Mohit Raina is an Indian actor and model who is known for his work in TV shows like Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev, Ganga Kii Dheej, 21 Sarfarosh – Saragarhi 1897, and films like Uri – The Surgical Strike. He started his career as a model and bagged his first TV show in the year 2005. Mohit played 30 different characters while he was shooting for Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev and became a favorite amongst the fans immediately.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mohit has dated –
- (2012-2018) – Mohit and Mouni were rumored to be dating in 2012. However, none of them confirmed or denied their status.
- Chiseled Physique
Mohit Raina Favorite Things
- Car – Maserati
- Food – Rajma Chawal
- Actor – Sanjeev Kumar
- Pet – Bull Dog
- Books – Still Me
- Song – Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha
Mohit Raina Facts
- He made his film debut in the year 2008 with the film Don Muthu Swami.
- Mohit made his TV debut in the year 2005 with the show Antariksh.
- He lost 29 kg of weight when he started modeling.
- Mohit was amongst the Top 5 artists in the Grasim Mister India 2005.
- He got his breakthrough role with the TV show Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev in 2011.
- He was born in a family of Kashmiri Pandits.
- His role in the film URI: The Surgical Strike helped him get various film offers.
- Mohit was also a part of the show Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat in which he played Ashoka in the year 2016.
- Mohit trained in Kathal before portraying the role of Lord Shiva in Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev.
- He made his web debut with the show Kaafir on Zee 5 in 2019.
Featured Image By Mohit Raina / Instagram
Facts of Mohit Raina
- Gender Male
- full nameMohit Raina
- birthplaceJammu, India
- Date of Birth August 14, 1982
- Age 39 years 3 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 6
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- net worth$ 2 million
- professionActor, Model
- weight76 kg or 167.5 lbs
- height6 ft or 183 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeUniversity of Jammu
- motherSushma Kumara
- fatherP.L. Raina
- favorite booksStill Me
- favorite foodRajma Chawal
- favorite songsNa Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha