Molly Bair is an American model best known for having walked international runways for many popular designers and brands like Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Prada, and Chanel. She has also been featured on the cover of several magazines such as Dazed, Numéro France, Vogue, and Oyster. Molly is also an environmental activist who believes that not only is the world wasting its resources but that the fashion industry is also contributing to it.
Molly studied at Abington Senior High School in 2015.
Molly is represented by –
- The Society Model Management – New York (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Spain
- Unique Models – Copenhagen
- Extremely lean physique
- Grave facial expressions
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Molly had advertised for several brands such as –
- Shiatzy Chen
- Hood by Air
Best Known For
- Having walked international runways for several brands like Prada, Chanel, , Dior, and Marc Jacobs
- Embracing her unique persona and creating a positive impact in the modeling industry
First Fashion Show
She made her fashion show debut at the Pre-Fall 2015 New York fashion show where she walked the runway for Proenza Schouler as an exclusive model.
First TV Show
Molly made her TV show debut by appearing on the talk-show, Fashion Police, in 2017.
Molly’s workout regime includes and playing tennis and squash.
Molly Bair Favorite Things
- Model –
- Place To Work – Tokyo
- Photo Shot – Dazed
- Show – Marc Jacobs
Source – ,
Molly Bair Facts
- While she was in school, she was compared to a praying mantis for having a unibrow, being gawky, and 6-feet tall.
- She was discovered while she was at a flea market.
- Before entering the modeling industry, Molly had been a high school competitive tennis champion. She had been the #1 player in the Suburban One League National Conference singles.
- In 2014, she received the prestigious title of The Intelligencer’s Girls Tennis Player of the Year.
- In 2015, Molly Bair was supposed to play at the Suburban One League National Conference singles tournament but she missed the game as she had been selected as an exclusive model for Prada.
- Her self-doubt at having a unibrow, being 6 feet tall, and having an atypical face never brought her to think that she could ever be a model.
- Molly’s post modeling plan is to leave New York City to join a university and get a major in environmental studies.
- Her passion for saving the environment developed after she saw the film Wall-E, a Pixar production.
- She is an avid environmental activist and supports the non-profit organization Pure Earth and has also served as an ambassador for the organization.
- She had also been a part of the Heavy Metal Benefit organized by Pure Earth which consisted of a unique collection of jewelry that was sold through online auctioning.
- Molly is inspired by Australian model and Dutch model .
- In a film about her life, she would like to have her character played by and the character of her love interest by Larry David.
- In 2017, Molly chipped her front tooth in half.
- She enjoys eating .
- In order to keep her skin healthy, she prefers to wear no makeup.
- Follow Molly Bair on .
Featured Image by Molly Bair / Instagram
Facts of Molly Bair
- Gender Female
- full nameMolly Bair
- birthplacePhiladelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Date of Birth April 25, 1997
- Age 26 years 4 months
- Horoscope Taurus
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Emerald
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundWhite
- net worth$100,000 - $1Million
- weight56 kg or 123.5 lbs
- height6 ft or 183 cm
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildSlim
- high schoolAbington Senior High School