DJ Mustard is the celeb name of the renowned American Rapper, singer, and lyricist name Dijon Isaish McFarlane. He is a recurrent traitor of Compton-bred rapper YG fabricating innumerable solo and hip hop artist since his ingress in traditional music in 2011. His production style has a particular pattern of up-tempo, club leaning, and appealing yet elementary tuneful hip hop style. Maximum of his productions begin and end with the tag “Mustard on the beat, hoe!”
Well, how well do you know about DJ Mustard? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about DJ Mustard’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about DJ Mustard to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
He was born in Los Angeles, California, to Jamaican maternity. He was grew separated as his father was extradited to Jamaica. Mustard was 11 when his uncle introduced him to the DJ system and let him DJ at a family party. DJ was coined from his original first name Dijon. With age, Dijon’s DJ skills developed, and he started playing at clubs.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is DJ Mustard in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, DJ Mustard’s age is 31 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 5 June 1990. Though, he is 5′ 7″ in feet and inches and 170 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 123.4 lbs in Pound and 76 kg in Kilograms.
DJ Mustard has not revealed many details about his education or from where he completed his schooling or college life. According to media and interviews, these details are still hidden, and he has not talked much about these anywhere.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
He is a loyal and friendly man who started dating Chanel Thierry at the age of 19, and both of them are married now. They got engaged in 2018, and later in 2020 October; he got married. The couples are blessed with three kids, two sons, and a daughter. Mustard successfully put down 47 pounds of weight, his lockdown resolutions to be fit and healthy.
Is DJ Mustard Gay?
DJ Mustard is straight and is happily married to Chanel Thierry; the couple had been dating for years. He is also the father of three springs from his wife, Chanel.
In 2011, he produced the third song, “Rack City,” for the album “Careless World: Rise of the Last King” this single ceiled to top 1 on the Hot R&B Hip Hop song chatter second on Hit Rap Song Chart. This also got Dual star platinum from RIAA. This song was a game-changer in DJ’s career. The two songs of Tyga’s third Well Done Series, “Hit Em Up.” He also produced the song “I’m Different “from album 2 Chainz.
He also worked with Rapper Jeezy from Atlanta, and the song “RIP” was produced. Kid Ink’s song “Main Chick “was produced by way of DJ Mustard on March 11, 2014. The song is blanketed in the 2nd studio album called ‘My Own Lane.’ This tune stood at #3 on the U.S. Rhythmic Billboard chart. The Genius that gave Mustard attention is his DJing.
His unofficial compilation album is called “Let’s jerk.” He has produced songs for a range of singers like Tyga, Ty Dolla, and two Chainz. In 2013 Mustard launched his decent debut mixtape, Ketchup. In 2016, he labored with Trea Fitz on his debut album, launched October 11.
In 2019, Mustard’s 1/3 album, Perfect Ten, was released and spawned the Grammy-nominated single, “Ballin’”.
- Grammy Award for Best R&B song 2019 (boo’d Up)
- BET Hip Hop Award for Best Producer of the Year 2015,2014
- BET Hip Hop Award for Best DJ of the Year 2019,2015,2014
- BET Hip Hop Award for MVP of the Year 2014
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of DJ Mustard in 2021
DJ Mustard had been in a role to sort a large allocation of currency possessions and retributions via his djing and tune production. As of 2021, His Net worth is estimated to be around $10 million, which is his success from his Music Production, and Album release. No doubt DJ Mustard is best known for his unique Djing style.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- He is DJing from a very tender age; he was 11 years old when he started DJing.
- He had a speedy boost in his career, being famous only in 2 years after entering the mainstream.
- His first debut album was released in 2014, and he was all in praise for his music skills and talent.
- His unique style is often termed “ratchet music” by him for its up-tempo nature.
- He is an all-rounder being a rapper, producer, music artist, DJ, lyricist, and album producer.
- He loosed an extraordinary amount of weight during the lockdown period and stated that being healthy and fit should the criteria for a healthy human being.
- He is a very romantic and loving husband.
- YG and Mustard have toiled unruffled for years. ‘Rack City’ was formerly fabricated for him.
- He is an atheist.
- He belongs to Afro American ethnicity.
- His music style has also been acknowledging as the contemporary production style of west coast hip hop.
In his career, mustard has twisted pretty several chart-topping singles. His panache has been acknowledged and concluded by his cohorts and corresponding performers a diversity of singers who produce songs on the identical array as mustards are panned to bootlegging him and being banal. Mustard’s form of the grind has been recognized by detractors as sonically unified and detectible in that many of his tracks have periodic, perceptible keynotes.
Facts of Dijon Isaiah McFarlane
- Gender Male
- full nameDijon Isaiah McFarlane
- birthplaceLos Angeles, California, United States
- Date of Birth June 05, 1990
- Age 31 years 11 months
- Horoscope Gemini
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Agate
- Lucky Color Yellow
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius, Libra
- net worth$10 million
- professionRapper, Record Producer, Songwriter, Song Producer
- weightIn Kilograms – 76 Kg, In Pounds – 123.4 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 170 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 7″
- hair colorBlack/Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- high schoolN/A