Nicole Boyd is an American model, photographer, graphic artist, and TV personality, best known as the wife of Bam Margera, who gained prominence as a professional skateboarder. She has also worked as his band’s personal photographer.
Pennsylvania, United States
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole Boyd has dated –
- (2009-Present) – She began dating Brandon Cole “Bam” Margera, a professional skateboarder, filmmaker, musician, stunt performer, and TV personality in 2009. They got married on October 5, 2013, at a ceremony held at the Random Hero Festival in Reykjavik, Iceland. After an announcement on September 7, their son, named Phoenix Wolf, was born on December 23, 2017.
- Dimpled smile
- Thin nose
- Multiple tattoos
Nicole Boyd has endorsed brands such as Integrative Healer Action Network.
Nicole Boyd Favorite Things
Quote – “Nothing is sexier than a man who can face temptation and have the level of maturity to say: ‘this isn’t worth losing what I have.’”
Nicole Boyd Facts
- Her parents married on January 17, 1970.
- She was arrested for getting into an accident while under the influence in West Chester, Pennsylvania, United States in May 2016. She allegedly ran the red light in her Porsche Panamera which Bam crashed back in 2011.
- Nicole has worked at the Pennhurst Asylum, best known as Pennsylvania’s “Most Terrifying Haunted Attraction.”
- She also worked at The Prana House, a holistic health store.
- Nicole lived in Barcelona, Spain, for a while. She decided to move with Bam because he enjoyed not being recognized and wanted to work on his sobriety.
- When her husband shared a video of her waiting to give birth to their son in December 2017, a song Ironic by was heard in the background.
- She and Bam admitted to having s*x in front of their mutual friend, Brandon Novak, while he also had s*x with other women. In addition, Brandon claimed to have slept in the same hotel bed with her and Bam because Bam didn’t want to pay for a separate room.
- On Januar 1, 2019, Bam entered rehab for the 3rd time. In March 2019, he claimed Nicole stole his credit card and his Range Rover, so he couldn’t check into his New York City hotel room. As a result, he threatened he would cancel a scheduled on-stage performance if she doesn’t give his possessions back and called her “a street ho.”
- Nicole made her TV debut due to unfortunate reasons. Due to marital problems, she and Bam pleaded a well-known TV host and psychologist, Dr. Phil, for help. He claimed he couldn’t stand her and if they separated, she would use their son as bait. After the taping of the TV show ended, Bam checked into a rehab facility for the 5th time.
- She enjoys riding motorcycles and owns a Harley Davidson bike.
- She had a cat named Nevil.
- Nicole feared for her and her family’s life when a woman named Angela Rodriguez began stalking them. Angela even moved to Pennsylvania to be closer to Bam and showed up to their front door repeatedly, forcing Nicole to report her to the police.
- Nicole loves the sound of rain.
- She enjoys horseriding on occasion.
Featured Image by Nicole Boyd / Instagram
Facts of Nicole Boyd
- Gender Female
- full nameNicole Boyd
- nicknamesNikki, Nicki, Veronica Nikki Margera
- birthplaceLa Mirada, California, United States
- Date of Birth January 24, 1984
- Age 37 years 10 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 11
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- net worth$1 million
- professionModel, Photographer, TV Personality, Graphic Artist
- weight60 kg or 132 lbs
- height5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildSlim
- motherCynthia S. Boyd
- fatherWarren Boyd
- brothersWarren Michael
- sistersAdrienne Bearden, Cynthia Mears