Niko Katsuyoshi is an American social media personality, TikTok star, dancer, and wrestler who has gained fame with the many engaging videos uploaded on his TikTok account which has managed to garner more than 1.5 million followers. The videos are usually based on dance, lip-syncs, and comedy and have gained more than 40 million likes.
California, United States
Niko Katsuyoshi is represented by Vivid Management.
- Toned physique
- Often wears glasses
Through social media, Niko Katsuyoshi has either endorsed or promoted brands like ThreadBeast, Keep It Wholesome, and Jubo Clothing.
Niko Katsuyoshi Facts
- It was in July 2019 that he started sharing his videos on TikTok.
- Alongside fellow social media personalities like , , , , , , , , , , Joel Barnes, , Josh Rasberry, Ricky Young, Ryan Kim, Iry Recaro, Justin Kim, Simon Kim, , and , Niko Katsuyoshi has been a member of the TikTok influencers’ group named the Social Demographic Group.
- His family has a dog named Kona.
- In the year 2019, Niko Katsuyoshi became the FloNationals Greco Champion.
- He is also associated with Project Ivy which sells a variety of clothing and merchandise.
- He frequently uploads pictures alongside his friends and family members on Instagram and has earned more than 100k followers on the platform.
Featured Image by Niko Katsuyoshi / Instagram
Facts of Niko Katsuyoshi
- Gender Male
- full nameNiko Katsuyoshi
- birthplaceUnited States
- net worth$1 million
- professionSocial Media Personality, TikTok Star, Dancer, Wrestler
- weight68 kg or 150 lbs
- height5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildAthletic
- collegeWyoming Seminary College
- motherMichelle Katsuyoshi
- sistersMia Katsuyoshi, Kylie Katsuyoshi