Nina Bo’nina Brown is an American drag performer, YouTuber, makeup artist, model, entertainer, and reality television personality who gained popularity with her appearance on the 9th season of the reality competition television series, ‘s Drag Race.
Pierre Leverne Dease
Nina Bo’nina Brown, Beatta Bitchass
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Drag Performer, YouTuber, Makeup Artist, Reality Television Personality, Entertainer, Model
Comedy, Makeup artist, Drag queen
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Sharp appearance
Nina Bo’nina Brown Facts
- Her original drag name was “Beatta Bitchass”.
- Her fellow contestants on RuPaul’s Drag Race included , , , , Alexis Michelle, Eureka, Jaymes Mansfield, and Cynthia Lee Fontaine.
- Nina Bo’nina Brown started auditioning for RuPaul’s Drag Race since its 5th season and the following rejections affected her mental health.
- MAC Cosmetics sponsored her in June 2018 to review and promote the 2018 collection.
- As a makeup artist, Nina Bo’nina Brown has worked on some of Phi Phi O’Hara’s looks for her “365 Days of Drag” project.
- She won the 2018 WOWIE Award in the “The Dragstagram Award” category.
- She has modeled for Gypsy Sport’s Fall 2018 campaign as well as Gypsy Sport’s Spring 2019 campaign.
- Nina Bo’nina Brown has been a part of various web shows which include Drag Queen Carpool, Fashion Photo RuView, Brunch With Tiffany, Whatcha Packin’, Queen To Queen, and How To Makeup.
- She has struggled with depression and anxiety.
Featured Image by Nina Bo’nina Brown / Instagram
Facts of Nina Bo’nina Brown
- full nameNina Bo’nina Brown
- Date of Birth July 12, 1982
- Age 39 years 4 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- weight70 kg
- height5 ft 10 in