Nina Dobrev’s real name is Nikolina Kamenova Dobreva, who is a renowned Canadian Actress known for her debuting role in the drama series Degrassi: The Next Generation and the Elena Gilbert and Katherine Pierce from the web series Vampire Diaries brought her immense recognition and fame. Nina has been a part of many movies with various genres. In 2014, she was a part of the action-comedy genre named Let’s Be Cops. She also worked in a horror-comedy genre called The Final Girls.
Well, how well do you know about Nina Dobrev? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Nina Dobrev’s net worth in 2021, her age, height, weight, boyfriend, husband, kids, biography and complete details about her life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Nina Dobrev to date.
Biography and Early Life
She was born in Sofia, Bulgaria, to Kamen Dobrev and Michaela Dobrev. Their family later shifted to Ontario two years later, Nina’s birth. Nina is their second child. They had a son earlier named Aleksandar.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Nina Dobrev in 2021, and what is her height and weight? Well, Nina Dobrev’s age is 32 years old as of today’s date 22nd July 2021 having been born on 9 January 1989. Though, she is 5′ 6″ in feet and inches and 169 cm in Centimetres tall, she weighs about 130 lbs in Pound and 59kg in Kilograms. Her eye color is Dark Brown and hair color is Dark Brown.
Nina Dobrev did her Schooling from Junior Public School. She was also in J.B Tyrrell Sr. Public School and did a specialization in rhythmic gymnastics. She also persuaded an arts course from Wexford Collegiate School for the Arts.
She persuaded a major in sociology at Ryerson University but could not complete her graduation due to her acting urge.
Personal Life: Dating, Boyfriends, Husband, Kids
From 2010 to 2013, she was dating her co-actor Ian Somerhalder, and for some reason, they broke up. Initially, she made appearances with Shaun White during 2020, which was confirmed later that both are officially dating.
Is Nina Dobrev Lesbian?
No, Nina is not lesbian. She is a charming, attractive woman who dated Ian Somerhalder from 2010 to 2013 for three years. And now she is dating Shaun white, the handsome brat the couple had made few approaches together since 2019 and confirmed their dating status during 2020.
Nina Dobrev started her acting profession with a teenage girl named Mia from Degrassi’s television series: The Next Generation, cast for three seasons from 2006. Dobrev has successfully contributed to many characters and had been highlighted for many roles in series like Fugitive Pieces, Away from Her, and some famous movies like MTV’s The American Mall.
She had also worked in a music video named You Got That Light. In 2009, she started working in the renowned series show ‘The Vampire Diaries’ portraying the lead role of Elena Gilbert. In 2017 her character of Elena and Katherine remerged in the series final episode.
She also worked in Sony Pictures classic in the movie Chloe. The movie was a massive success, although Nina had a small role. The film had massive success. She was also cast with a small role in the film The Roommate. During 2015 she also worked in a horror-comedy genre named The Final Girls. The movie XXX:
Return of Xander Cage, an action genre movie, was released in 2017, where she portrayed the role of Becky Claridge. In 2018 Nina was cast CBD television series named Fam. In 2019, she was cast in the movie named Run This Town, which was released in 2020.
- Awards Circuit Community Awards ACCA [Nominee] (2012) Best Cast Ensemble
- People’s Choice Award [Winner] (2015) Favorite TV Duo The Vampire Diaries (2009)
- People’s Choice Award [Nominee] (2015) Favorite Sci-Fi/Fantasy TV Actress
- People’s Choice Award [Winner] (2014) Favorite On-Screen Chemistry Damon & Elena
- People’s Choice Award [Winner] (2012) Favorite TV Drama Actress
- San Diego Film Critics Society Awards SDFCS Award [Winner] (2012)
- Teen Choice Award [Winner] (2019) Choice TV Actress: Comedy
- Teen Choice Award [Winner] (2015) Choice TV Actress: Fantasy/Sci-Fi The Vampire Diaries (2009)
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Nina Dobrev in ’2021’
As of 2021, The estimated net worth of Nina Dobrev is $12 million. All her assets are from the successful acting career that she pursues. Her great successful work is the lead role of Elena from the television series The Vampire Diaries. She is also engaged in modeling work.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- She is a Philanthropist and donates a lotion Charity. She is associated Elton JOHN AIDS Foundation. She also supports the rape Foundation.
- She is associated with the Canadian WE movement.
- Julianne Hough happens to be the best friend of Nina Dobrev.
- She is a globetrotter through many countries like Europe and Asia and likes to Travel.
- She also has a hobby of making jewelry.
Being a wonderfully talented actress Nina Dobrev has been renowned with sixteen awards. She is making her position at the top in numerous People’s Choice Awards. Apart from being a successful actress, she is also engaged in modeling being socially active and popular with 7.27 million followers on Twitter and 17.6 million followers on Instagram. The above stats show how popular she is among the mass. It seems so that it was not a sad decision of her life to leave her studies for the acting career she pursues.
Facts of Nikolina Kamenova Dobreva
- Gender Female
- full nameNikolina Kamenova Dobreva
- birthplaceSofia, Bulgaria
- Date of Birth January 09, 1989
- Age 34 years 8 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- net worth$12 million
- professionActress and Model
- weightIn Kilograms – 59 Kg, In Pounds – 130 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 169 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 6″
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- high schoolJ.B Tyrrell Sr. public school, Wexford Collegiate School for Arts