Olivia Somersille is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who has garnered more than 400k subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel where she vlogs about her school life and also posts content around the themes of lifestyle, fashion, beauty, makeup, shopping hauls, and workout routines. She first began posting videos on YouTube only in May 2018 and saw her popularity shoot up very quickly, especially among young teens. She is also popular on other social media platforms with more than 50k followers on TikTok and more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Missoula, Missoula County, Montana, United States
California, United States
Olivia, as of June 2020, was in her junior year at high school.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – Austin Somersille (Brother)
She is represented by Table Rock Management, Social Media Influencer Management Agency, Laguna Beach, Orange County, California, United States.
5 ft 1 in 155 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
- Puffy cheeks
- Plump lips
Olivia, on social media, has partnered with and promoted brands such as –
- Princess Polly Boutique
- Ana Luisa NY
- Felix Gray glasses
Olivia Somersille Facts
- Born in Missoula, Montana, Olivia was primarily raised in the state of California where her family had relocated to when she was quite young.
- She is an adept piano player and loves to play the ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ theme soundtrack during her free time on the piano in her mother’s room.
- She has an irrational fear of live cameras and often freaks out upon making sudden eye contact with the security cameras near her home’s doorbell and other security cameras or CCTV cameras installed in her neighborhood or school building.
- After finishing her homework, she prefers to unwind by watching a string of TikTok and YouTube videos. Her favorite category of YouTube videos includes traveling and exploration videos or conspiracy theory videos.
- Her biggest pet peeve is people walking slowly in front of her, especially in crowded places like malls, school assembly, auditoriums or stadiums. She also revealed in a YouTube video that she is a bad loser and often takes defeats, even in silly challenges, to heart and often takes days to recover from such situations.
- Her personalized merchandise line which includes items such as sweatshirts, t-shirts, phone cases, stickers, and hoodies, is sold online via a customized and dedicated website.
Featured Image by Olivia Somersille / Instagram
Facts of Olivia Somersille
- full nameOlivia Somersille
- weight53 kg
- height5 ft 1 in