Paloma Elsesser is an American plus-size fashion model, social media star, and actress. She has appeared in editorials for fashion magazines such as British Vogue, Teen Vogue, American Vogue, Vogue España, Glamour, Elle, W, Wonderland Magazine, Puss Puss Magazine, and Muse Magazine. Paloma has also amassed a large social media fanbase with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Paloma Elsesser is represented by –
- IMG (Talent Agent) in New York City, New York United States
- IMG Paris (Talent Agent) in Paris, France
- IMG Milano (Talent Agent) in Milano, Italy
- IMG London (Talent Agent) in London, England, United Kingdom
- IMG Australia (Talent Agent) in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paloma Elsesser has not revealed the name of her boyfriend but stated that she met him through social media in 2014. She made the 1st step and sent him a direct message and they quickly began dating.
- Large physique
- Fuller lips
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Paloma Elsesser has endorsed brands such as –
- Fenty Beauty by
- Proenza Schouler
- BROTHER VELLIES
- Tiffany & Co.
- JW ANDERSON
- Bottega Veneta
- Salvatore Ferragamo
- Takesh Eyewear
- ASAI Takeaway
- Solid & Striped
- Red Hook Labs
Paloma Elsesser Favorite Things
- TV Show – The Affair
- Book – Tell Me How Long the Train’s Been Gone by James Baldwin
- Artists – Sampha, , Lucki
- Part Of Human Body – Skin
- Sound – Laughter
- Weapon Of Choice – Rock
- Idol –
Source – , OfficeMagazine.net
Paloma Elsesser Facts
- She was never scouted in a mall as a kid by a talent agent and went through her whole life thinking she was pretty but chubby.
- Her name means “dove” in Spanish. Her grandfather used to call her Palomita, which translates to “little dove.”
- Despite being born in London, she grew up and lived in Los Angeles, California, United States until she turned 18.
- She is the muse of Pat McGrath, a well-known makeup artist, who discovered her through Instagram. Pat hired her to promote her product, Gold 001, thus helping her modeling career blossom.
- Paloma credits social media for the visibility she has gotten. According to her, she was not super tall, never had a classic plus-size body, and was never skinny. When she became a model, this motivated her and inspired others.
- Paloma sells her excess clothing through platforms that allow second-hand sales such as Depop.
- Her “denim goals” is a singer, .
- While living in Los Angeles, Paloma went for more feminine styling. In New York City, she prefers well-rounded and comfortable outfits.
- The best piece of advice she has been given is: “Always know your worth.”
- Paloma has a personal trainer in New York, Joe Holder, who has gained prominence as one of the best-known . If he is not available, she goes to New York Pilates or Barr3.
- She landed a front-page cover on the Vogue Arabia alongside in the Jule/August 2018 issue.
- Paloma was ranked among “Top 50” models in the database of Models.com, one of the leading websites for modeling.
- She is a vegetarian.
- If God was a woman, Paloma thinks she would have a deep voice, warm hands, and would probably be black.
Featured Image by Paloma Elsesser / Instagram
Facts of Paloma Kai Shockley Elsesser
- Gender Female
- full namePaloma Kai Shockley Elsesser
- middle nameKai
- nicknamesPalomija, Palomita, Palomuh
- birthplaceCamden, London, England, United Kingdom
- Date of Birth April 12, 1992
- Age 29 years 7 months
- Horoscope Aries
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Diamond
- Lucky Color Red
- Best Match for Marriage Leo
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundAfrican-American and Swiss-Chilean
- net worth$300 thousand
- professionPlus-Size Fashion Model, Actress, Social Media Star
- weight85 kg or 187.5 lbs
- height5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildLarge
- brothersSage Elsesser
- sistersAma Elsesser
- favorite tv showThe Affair
- favorite booksTell Me How Long the Train’s Been Gone by James Baldwin