Parveen Kaur is an Indian actress who started her acting career in 2014. As a TV actress, she worked on various projects that aired on channels such as Zee TV, Star Plus, Colors TV, Channel V India, and Sony Entertainment Television. She is best known for her roles in TV series Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat (2015) as Kasturi, Humko Tumse Ho Gaya Hai Pyaar Kya Karein (2015) as Rajni, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein (2015) as Dr. Aditi, and Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki (2016) as Savitri Malhotra.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Parveen Kaur is married.
Parveen Kaur Facts
- She had notable roles in movies such as Airlift, Fan, and Bhabhipedia, all in 2016.
- Producers and Shobha Kapoor, heads of the production company Balaji Telefilms, were behind the TV series Kasam Tere Pyaar Ki (2016). They initially cast a rookie actress named Priyanka in the role of Savitri Malhotra, Pawan’s mother. After they saw Parveen’s acting skills in portraying a mother of the lead character in Channel V’s Ishq Unplugged (2016), she was given the role instead.
- Parveen played a character of Rachana Kashyap, Prarthana’s mother, in the 2nd season of Sony Entertainment Television’s TV series Ladies Special (2018-2019). She wasn’t familiar with the local Bihari accent that her role required and was taught by a fellow actress Chhavvi Pandey, who played her daughter.
- In early 2019, Parveen admitted that she felt a bit scorned that some of her colleagues who started around the same time already “made it big” and she wasn’t getting the recognition she felt she deserved.
Featured Image by Parveenkaur1 / / CC BY-SA 4.0
Facts of Parveen Kaur
- Gender Female
- full nameParveen Kaur
- birthplaceMumbai, Maharashtra, India
- net worth$300 thousand
- weight58 kg or 128 lbs
- height5 ft 4 or 162.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeSathaye College