Paul Anka is a Canadian singer, songwriter, and actor who gained immense fame with his songs such as Diana, Lonely Boy, Put Your Head on My Shoulder, and (You’re) Having My Baby and has also worked with legendary artists like and . Apart from that, he has showcased his acting skills in a variety of projects including 3000 Miles to Graceland, Captain Ron, Mad Dog Time, Make Room for Daddy, and The Private Lives of Adam & Eve.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Paul Anka is represented by United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Pop, Soft Rock, Jazz, Doo-Wop, Rock-and-Roll, Swing Music
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
ABC-Paramount, EMI Columbia, RCA Victor, United Artists Records, Columbia Records, Buddah Records, Warner Bros.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul Anka has dated –
- Annette Funicello (1959-1960)
- Anne de Zogheb (1962-2001) – He met Anne de Zogheb, the daughter of Lebanese diplomat Charles de Zogheb, in 1962 in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and the duo got married the following year at Paris-Orly Airport. They parent 5 daughters, namely, Alexandra Anka, Amanda Anka, Alicia Anka, Anthea Anka, and Amelia Anka. However, after being together for a spectacular amount of time, the couple divorced in 2001.
- (1999-2010) – He married his personal trainer as well as a model, actress, and author, Anna Åberg, in the year 2008 in Sardinia after they had first met in the year 1999. They have a son named Ethan (b. 2004) and after the couple’s divorce in 2010, Paul Anka got full custody of their son.
- Lisa Pemberton (2016-Present) – Paul Anka tied the knot with Lisa Pemberton in Beverly Hills, California in October 2016.
- Deep-set eyes
- Cheeky smile
Paul Anka Facts
- When he was young, he wanted to either become a lawyer or a journalist.
- At the age of 12, Paul Anka started singing.
- His mother passed away when he was 18 years old.
- He is the one who discovered artists such as , Corey Hart, and David Clayton-Thomas.
- Paul Anka became a naturalized U.S. citizen in 1990.
- He has been good friends with , the Canadian-American actor, comedian, film producer, and screenwriter.
- In 1993, Paul Anka was inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame. He has also been honored with a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Recording at 6840 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California.
- The theme song of The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson was composed by him.
- In October 2004, he was made an Officer of the Order of Canada.
- Paul Anka has also garnered a huge social media fan base with more than 600k followers on Facebook, more than 100k subscribers on YouTube, and more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Evert-Jan Hielema / Flickr / CC BY 3.0
Facts of Paul Albert Anka
- Gender Male
- full namePaul Albert Anka
- middle nameAlbert
- birthplaceOttawa, Ontario, Canada
- Date of Birth July 30, 1941
- Age 80 years 3 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundLebanese
- net worth$80 Million
- professionSinger, Songwriter, Actor
- weight70 kg or 154.5 lbs
- height5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
- hair colorSalt and Pepper
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildAverage
- high schoolFisher Park High School
- fatherAndrew Emile “Andy” Anka Sr.