Paul Hollywood is an English celebrity chef and TV personality who has hosted and judged numerous baking and cooking based shows in the United Kingdom and the United States. He is best known for being one of the judges on the British TV show The Great British Bake Off. He has also served as the head baker for several hotels and resorts such as The Dorchester, Chester Grosvenor and Spa, and the Cliveden Hotel in Britain, Cyprus, and other international locations. Paul has authored several books based on the theme of baking including the 2005 best-seller 100 Great Breads which was named as the ‘Top Bread and Pastry Book’ of the year at The Gourmand World Cookbook Awards.
Kent, England, United Kingdom
He is represented by Yellow Poppy Media, London, England, United Kingdom.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul has dated –
- Alexandra Hollywood (1998–2019) – Paul and Alexandra met in Cyprus for the first time where he was working as the head baker at a five-star hotel and she was working as a scuba diving instructor. The couple soon got married, in 1998, in Cyprus itself. They have a son together named Josh Hollywood (b. October 2001). The pair had separated temporarily in 2013 when Paul had admitted to an affair with Marcela Valladolid, his co-host on the reality series The American Baking Competition. Paul and Alexandra eventually called it quits in November 2017 and were officially divorced in July 2019.
- Marcela Valladolid (2012-2013)
- Summer Monteys-Fullam (2018-2019)
- Stocky frame
- Affable smile
- Sports a goatee
- Short-cropped hair
Paul Hollywood Facts
- Paul’s first work experience came as a teenager when he worked at his father’s bakery in York which was the headquarters of the Bread Winner chain of bakeries.
- In 2008, he innovated a sourdough recipe, using almonds and Roquefort cheese, which was considered as the most expensive bread in Britain at that time. Paul himself termed the bread as the ‘Rolls-Royce of Loaves’.
- Apart from his culinary mastery, he has also dabbled in motorsports. He qualified in 2nd place in the 2015 Britcar Trophy Championship‘s first round and finished 2nd in class in both races at the event.
- In July 2017, he finished first in class at the Dunlop Endurance Race in an Aston Martin GT4 and stood 2nd in class in his maiden 24-hour race at the Circuit of the Americas in November 2017.
Featured Image by Paul Hollywood / Instagram
Facts of Paul John Hollywood
- Gender Male
- full namePaul John Hollywood
- middle nameJohn
- nicknamesCake Cake
- birthplaceWallasey, Wirral, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
- Date of Birth March 01, 1966
- Age 57 years 3 months
- Horoscope Pisces
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Aquamarine
- Lucky Color Sea Green
- Best Match for Marriage Cancer, Scorpio
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundBritish
- net worth$15 million
- professionCelebrity Chef, TV Personality, Author
- weight79 kg or 174 lbs
- height5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
- hair colorSalt and Pepper
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildAverage
- motherGillian M. Harman
- fatherJohn F. Hollywood
- brothersLee Hollywood, Jason Hollywood
- sistersJane Hollywood