Paul Stanley is an American musician, singer-songwriter, and painter who is best known as the rhythm guitarist and co-lead vocalist of the rock band, Kiss. Besides making it big as a guitarist and band vocalist, he is also the composer of his band’s chart-topping hits.
Queens, New York, United States
- New Door
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paul Stanley has dated –
- Pamela Bowen (1992-2001) – Paul Stanley was previously married to his first wife, Pamela Bowen, for 9 long years until the actress decided to file for divorce in 2001. The former beaus have one son together named Evan Shane Stanley who was born on June 6, 1994.
- Erin Sutton (2005-Present) – Stanley married his longtime girlfriend Erin Sutton on November 19, 2005, at the Ritz-Carlton, Huntington in Pasadena, California. The couple has 3 children together – a son named Colin Michael Stanley (b. September 6, 2006) and 2 daughters named Sarah Brianna (b. January 28, 2009) and Emily Grace (b. August 9, 2011).
- Thick Eyebrows
- Small Lips
- Greek Nose Type
Paul Stanley Favorite Things
- Musical Artist – Eddie Cochran, Jerry Lee, Dion and the Belmonts, Little Richard
Paul Stanley Facts
- Prior to the formation of his band Kiss, he used to be part of a local band called Rainbow and was a member of Uncle Joe and Post War Baby Boom.
- Kiss released its first self-titled debut album in February 1974.
- In 1978, he dropped his first solo album, Paul Stanley, as part of the other 4 solo albums released under Kiss. His 2nd album Live to Win was released on October 24, 2006.
- In 1999, he appeared in a Toronto production of “The Phantom of the Opera” as the Phantom. There, he appeared from May 25 to August 1 and then reappeared again in the same year from September 30 to October 31.
- Stanley made his official debut as a painter in 2006 during which he exhibited and sold original artworks.
- He published his memoir, Face the Music: A Life Exposed, in April 2014. In this memoir, he threw accusations against his former bandmates Ace Freshley and Peter Criss of antisemitism.
- He agreed to a partnership with 3 investors in 2012 in hopes to form the restaurant franchise, Rock & Brews.
- Having born with microtia, he serves as an ambassador for the charitable organization called AboutFace, a group that provides support and information to people with facial differences. Stanley has made appearances on numerous fundraising events for the organization as well as participated in videos to spread awareness.
- Stanley had undergone a surgery on his vocal cords in October 2011.
- He received a child’s guitar at the age of 7 and got his first real guitar at the age of 13.
- He had been well-praised for his talent in graphic arts but did not pursue a career in this field to play in bands.
Featured Image by Philkon / / Public Domain
Facts of Stanley Bert Eisen
- Gender Male
- full nameStanley Bert Eisen
- nicknamesStar Child, Paul
- birthplaceManhattan, New York City, United States
- Date of Birth January 20, 1952
- Age 69 years 10 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 2
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundJewish
- net worth$200 Million
- professionMusician, Singer, Songwriter, PainterJulia Stanley
- weight81 kg or 178.5 lbs
- height6 ft or 183 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildAthletic
- sistersJulia Stanley