Piolo Pascual is a Filipino singer, actor, model, and producer who is best known for his appearance in Don’t Give Up on Us, Silong, The Seventies, and Milan. Besides that, he is also noted for the release of various albums such as Piolo (2003), My Gift (2004), Timeless (2007). He also has a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Twitter, more than 2 million followers on Instagram, and more than 3 million followers on Facebook.
Quezon City, Philippines
Piolo is represented by Star Magic and ABS-CBN Entertainment.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Piolo has dated –
- Shaina Magdayao (2012-Present)
- He is a father of two, Iñigo Dominic Lázaro Pascual and Alexandria Mesias both of whom were born on September 14, 1997. Just like his father, Iñigo is also a singer, songwriter, and actor. However, the identity of his children’s mother is not known.
- Sports a faded mustache
- Lean physical appearance
Piolo has done commercial work for various brands such as –
- Dunkin Donuts
- Phlemex Forte Oral
- Speed Babad
- Sun Life Financial
Piolo Pascual Favorite Things
- Body Part – Face
Piolo Pascual Facts
- He was brought up in Manila alongside his 5 older siblings with whom he was very close too.
- Piolo’s father worked as an international film casting director in the Philippines.
- He was very young when his father passed away.
- Growing up, he enjoyed spending time with his family and friends.
- He found his passion for acting when he was in the 5th grade after he signed up with his school’s theatre program called Teatro Ni Kiko.
- Piolo made his debut TV show appearance as ‘Himself’ in the popular teen drama called That’s Entertainment in 1986. However, he was forced to leave the show as he wanted to complete his studies.
- In 1996, Piolo moved to Los Angeles to live with his family and started working as an ER representative in the hospital that his mother worked in. However, at the age of 21, he shifted back to the Philippines.
- In 2013, PETA announced that Pascual had joined its campaign, Free Mali.
- The most embarrassing habit of his that he loves doing is touching his chin.
- He considers himself to be a Born-Again Evangelical Christian.
- Piolo released his eponymous debut album in 2003. It consisted of a total of 13 tracks, a few of which are Kailangan Kita, Ikaw Ang Buhay Ko, Nag-Iisa, Ako’y Sa’yo Lamang, Ikaw Pa Rin Pala, Kaibigan Mo Ako, Till There Was You, Tell Me Why, etc.
- Piolo is very close to his mother and uploads pictures to his Instagram with her very often.
Featured Image By Piolo Pascual / Instagram
Facts of Piolo Jose Nonato Pascual
- Gender Male
- full namePiolo Jose Nonato Pascual
- birthplaceOspital ng Maynila Medical Center, Malate, Manila, Philippines
- Date of Birth January 12, 1977
- Age 44 years 10 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundFilipino ,German and Spanish
- net worth$7 million
- professionActor, Singer, Producer, Model
- weight69 kg or 152 lbs
- height5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- body type / buildAthletic
- collegeUniversity of Santo Tomas
- motherAmy Pascual
- fatherPhilip Victoriano Pascual
- brothersChoi Pascual
- sistersChiqui Pascual, Pam Pascual, Patricia Pascual, Paulette Pascual