Princess Athena of Denmark is the youngest and only daughter of Prince Joachim of Denmark and Princess Marie of Denmark. Besides that, she is also known to be the younger sister of Prince Henrik Carl Joachim Alain and step-sister of Prince Nikolai of Denmark and Prince Felix of Denmark.
Klampenborg, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Chubby cheeks
- Big ears
Princess Athena of Denmark Facts
- She was born at the Copenhagen University Hospital.
- At the time of her birth, her father Prince Joachim told the media jokingly that he may name her anything from Jo to Scheherazade.
- Princess Athena’s 2 half-brothers Prince Felix and Prince Henrik are from her father’s previous marriage to Alexandra Manley.
- On May 20, 2012, Princess Athena’s name was revealed for the first time at her christening which took place at the Møgeltønder Church.
- Her full name Athena Marguerite Françoise Marie is a mix of her mother’s and grandmother’s names.
- Her godparents are Gregory Grandet, Edouard Cavallier, Carina Axelsson, Julie Mirabaud, Diego de Lavandeyra, and Henriette Steenstrup.
- She is titled “Her Highness Princess Athena of Denmark” and “Countess of Monpezat”.
Featured Image By LEGOLAND Billund / / CC BY 3.0
Facts of Athena Marguerite Françoise Marie
- Gender Male
- full nameAthena Marguerite Françoise Marie
- nicknamesPrincess Athena of Denmark, Countess of Monpezat
- birthplaceRigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Date of Birth January 24, 2012
- Age 9 years 10 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 3
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundDanish
- professionMember of the Royal of Denmark
- weight26 kg or 57 lbs
- height3 ft 2 in or 96.5 cm
- hair colorLight Brown
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildSlim