QPark known by his channel name is a Korean-American comedian and social media star who rose to fame on the now-defunct Vine where he used the 6-second video format to make people laugh with over-exaggerated real-life situations and his outlandish acting in public spaces, amassing more than 3.5 million followers. After the platform shut down, he continued connecting with people via other media accumulating a huge fan base with more than 3.5 million followers on Instagram, more than 8.5 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 8 million followers on Facebook as of April 2020.
New York City, New York, United States
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Edith Oquendo – He has been in a relationship with his business partner Edith Oquendo who has appeared in several of his videos and has often served as the cameraperson.
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Virgin Mobile
QPark Favorite Things
- Interests – Performing and entertaining, Working on social media as he has found it to be artistically fulfilling and he has liked how it has allowed him to control his own destiny as well as the content
- Great Stimulus For His Creativity – Exercising during which he has done his writing and has been flooded with new ideas
- After graduating from college, he had started out as an investment banker. He had to put in more than 100 hours of work every week and he began to find that too taxing. That led him to quit and open up some eateries including a Korean BBQ restaurant. However, he soon lost his zeal upon realizing that his real passion lay in consuming the food rather than making it.
- There was a time gap of 6 years between his 1st video and his 2nd.
- QPark’s most-watched videos have included 10 Hours of Walking in NYC as (2017), which had quickly garnered more than 33 million views.
- His antics in public have comprised of his singing, dancing, and other actions for comedic purposes that have made almost everyone around him react like he is a totally weird person and refer to him as a “strange creature”, and there has hardly been anyone who has actually danced or sang with him.
- He has avoided controversial topics and he has stated that his aim has been to create only feel-good videos and he has always held on to his conscious decision to make them family-friendly.
Featured Image by Edith / Instagram
Facts of Joyce Tanner
- Gender Male
- full nameJoyce Tanner
- birthplaceSouth Korea
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundKorean
- nationalitySouth Korean
- net worth$2 million
- professionComedian, Social Media Star
- weight70 kg or 154.5 lbs
- height5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorBlack
- body type / buildAthletic
- collegeYale University