Quintessa Swindell is an American actress who rose to prominence with their portrayal of Tabitha Foster in the comedy-drama Netflix series of Trinkets. However, they also made notable appearances in other well-known shows including Anna on Euphoria and as Amelia on Granada Nights.
Quintessa Q. Swindell
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
They studied acting at The Governor’s School for the Arts.
Swindell is represented by The Gersh Agency.
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Swindell has dated –
- Jakob Hetzer (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
They have African-American ancestry.
- Long slender legs
- Fuller lips
Quintessa Swindell Favorite Things
- Cartoon As A Child – Codename: Kids Next Door
- Overused Movie Quote – “Alright, Alright, Alright”
- Television Couple – Tisha Campbell and in My Wife and Kids
- Films – Klute (1971), In the Mood for Love (2000), Climax (2018), Cigarettes and Coffee (1993), Belle de Jour (1967), Atlantics (2019), Roma (2018)
Source – ,
Quintessa Swindell Facts
- They were brought up in Virginia Beach in Virginia.
- As a child, they would spend most of their time in their father’s office watching movies from the golden ages.
- They opened up about their gender identity during an interview with Glaad in April 2019.
- Swindell has a dog named Luna.
- They’re a talented photographer and also in their free time, they love to travel.
- Swindell’s go-to order type of coffee is black with a superfood creamer.
Featured Image By Quintessa Swindell / Instagram
Facts of Quintessa Swindell
- full nameQuintessa Swindell
- Date of Birth February 08, 1997
- Age 24 years 9 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 9
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- weight55 kg
- height5 ft 6½ in