Rachel Luttrell is a Tanzanian-Canadian actress. She is one of the popular actresses who has entertained the audience with her spectacular performances over the years. She is currently 50 years old. She has a considerable amount of fan following over social media. She is gorgeous in her own way and is loved by her fans.
Well, how well do you know about Rachel Luttrell? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Rachel Luttrell’s net worth in 2021, her age, height, weight, boyfriend, husband, kids, biography and complete details about her life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Rachel Luttrell to date.
Table of Contents
Biography and Early Life
Rachel Luttrell was born on January 19, 1971, in Dar es Salaam Tanzania. Her father, William Leon Luttrell, is professionally a doctor. He is from Bossier City, Louisiana. He is a former member of the Toronto Mendelssohn Choir. Veronica Makihio Shenkunde Luttrell belongs to the Washambala tribe that resides in the Usambara Mountains. Rachel has three sisters. Erica Luttrell, one of her young sisters, is an actress, while the other one Amanda Luttrell Garrigus is a famous personality in the field of Fashion and Entertainment.
The name of her third sibling or what she does professionally is not known to the media. Rachel comes from a musical background. When she was five years old, the family shifted to Toronto, Ontario, Canada and she was brought up there alongside her sisters in a loving and caring environment.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Rachel Luttrell in 2021 and what is her height and weight? Well, Rachel Luttrell’s age is 50 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 19 January 1971. Though, she is 5’ 4” in feet and inches and 163 cm in Centimetres tall, she weighs about 115 lbs in Pound and 52 kg in Kilograms. Her eye color is Dark Brown and hair color is Light Brown.
The name of the school from where she did her schooling or the name of the college where she went to pursue her graduate degree is not known. Having said that, she seems to be well educated. She got enrolled at the Russian Academy of Classical Ballet School to learn Ballet. She also was admitted to The Royal Conservatory of music, situated in Toronto, to learn piano.
Personal Life: Dating, Boyfriends, Husband, Kids
Rachel Luttrell is married to Loyd Bateman, who is an award-winning cinematographer and also a stuntman. The couple got married in the year 2006 after dating for a few years. They are adorable as a couple. Together, they have given birth to two babies, a son, and a daughter. Their son’s name is Ridley Asha Bateman, and her daughter is Caden Dar Bateman.
Is Rachel Luttrell Lesbian?
No, Rachel is not lesbian. She has heterosexual preferences. Currently, she is married to Loyd Bateman, and they have two adorable kids together, a son and a daughter.
Rachel Luttrell debuted in Miss Saigon, a Canada Premier Production. Almost simultaneously, she was also seen playing “The Enchantress” in “Beauty and the Beast,” a Disney show and a Canadian Production. She was also seen in “Once on This Island” and “Goblin Market.” She further moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career. But it was not an easy journey. She faced many difficulties, but she bounced back even stronger.
She then got featured on Stargate Atlantis, where she played the character of Teyla Emmagan. She shot to fame after this. Then she starred in “A Dogs Breakfast,” a Canadian movie. It was directed by David Hewlett, her co-star in Stargate Atlantis. She released her first jazz movie album called “I Wish You Love” in the same year. It was produced by Gerrit Kinkel, an Australian record producer. The album starred Jeff Hamilton, Jennifer Leitham, Graham Dechter and Konrad Paszkudzki.
Rachel has not won any awards till now. Having said that, she has entertained the audience with her spectacular performances over the years.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Rachel Luttrell in 2021
As of 2021, her current estimated net worth is around $2 million, which she has earned through television series and movies.
Some Interesting Facts You Need to Know
- Some of the films that she got starred in are “Courage,” “Personal Effects,” “House,” “Joes So Mean to Josephine,” “Feast of All Saints,” “Impostor,” “Everyday Use,” “Stop Thief,” “The Aviary,” “A Dogs Breakfast” and “Hardwired.”
- Some of the television series that she was a part of were “Street Legal,” “Forever Knight,” “Maniac Mansion,” “The Great Defender,” “Dogs,” “In the House,” “Damon,” “Sleepwalkers,” “Charmed,” “ER,” “Touched by An Angel,” “True Justice,” “NCIS,” “NCIS: Los Angeles,” “No Sleep Till 18”, “Arrow,” “Girlfriends Guide to Divorce” and “The I-Land.”
- Rachel then moved to Los Angeles in the initial days of her career; a point arrived when she got frustrated with the roles offered to her and thought that she would give up this acting career and study architecture at UCLA. But fortunately, that did not happen. She did a midsummer course under British Drama Association at Balliol College, Oxford, United Kingdom. When she returned, she was offered the role of Teyla Emmagan, her most memorable role to date.
Rachel Luttrell currently lives with her husband and kids in Los Angeles, California, United States of America. As of today’s date, she is working with her husband on a project that would be their first home production.
Facts of Rachel Zawadi Luttrell
- Gender Female
- full nameRachel Zawadi Luttrell
- birthplaceDar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Date of Birth January 19, 1971
- Age 51 years 4 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 11
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- net worth$2 million
- weightIn Kilograms — 52 Kg, In Pounds — 115 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres — 163 cm, In Feet and Inches — 5’ 4”
- hair colorLight Brown
- eye colorDark Brown
- high schoolN/A