An Indian brought into the world Canadian-American Christian theological rationalist and protector of evangelical Prostestism, Ravi Zacharias is the writer of a few Christian books including the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association’s Gold Medallion Book Award winner, “Can Man Live Without God?” in the category “theology and doctrine” and Christian bestsellers Light in the Shadow of Jihad and The Grand Weaver.
Also, He is the originator and executive of the leading group of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries (RZIM) and host of the radio projects Let My People Think and Just Thinking. We should find out about him through this article.
Table of Contents
Ravi Zacharias’ Bio, Age
Recalling his initial life, Ravi as conceived in Madras, India to his folks in the year 1946. Be that as it may, his parents and sibling’s subtleties are yet to be uncovered. Afterward, their family moved to Canada and afterward after in American. Essentially, he holds double citizenship and has a place with South-Asian nationality. For education, he earned a college degree from the Ontario Bible College in 1972. He at that point earned M.Div. degree from Trinty International University. Additionally, he has different privileged doctoral degrees.
Ravi Zacharias, who spent his life defending Christianity through books and lectures, died on May 19, 2020. He was 74. The cause was complications from an aggressive form of bone cancer, according to a statement from Ravi Zacharias International Ministries, the evangelical organization he founded in 1984 and is based in the Atlanta suburbs.
What was Ravi Zacharias’ Height?
Observing his body insights, Ravi has nice tallness and weight with dim earthy colored eyes and White hair shading. His further body data is yet to be unveiled. On account of revealed, we will let you know.
Ravi Zacharias Career
Moving towards his profession, Ravi spent his pre-summer of 1971 in Vietnam, where he converted the American contenders, similarly as kept Viet Cong. In the wake of proceeding onward from Ontario Bible College, he began a traveler administration with the Christian and Missionary Alliance in Canada (C&MA). In 1974, the C&MA sent him to Cambodia, where he addressed only a short period of time before it tumbled to the Khmer Rouge. In 1977, He was charged by the C&MA to address around the world.
In 1983, He was brought in Amsterdam at the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association’s yearly evangelists’ meeting. It was here that he initially observed a nonappearance of service in the territory of Christian rational theology. He then spent the mid-year evangelizing in India, where he continued watching the prerequisite for judicious religious philosophy administration, both to lead people to Christ and to get ready Christian pioneers. In 1984, Ravi Zacharias Worldwide Services was built up in Toronto, Canada to look for after his calling as a “traditional evangelist in the field of the mentally safe.” He was later designated by the Christian and Missionary Alliance and dispatched as a global evangelist. In 1990, he created his first book, A Shattered Visage: The Real Face of Atheism. In 1993, He mentioned to talk at his first Veritas Discussion at Harvard University, and before long was one of the keynote speakers at Urbana. He then continues being a ceaseless guest at these social affairs, both giving delivers and reacting to understudies being alluded to and answer meetings at academic foundations. He pulled in media thought when in 2004 he Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) opened its imprint platform at the Salt Lake Tabernacle to him for a movement of messages.
In 2014, He republished his book The Lamb and The Fuhrer, a non-existent discussion between Adolf Hitler, Jesus Christ, and Dietrich Bonhoeffer, as a realistic novel. In 2016, Republican presidential contender Marco Rubio assigned him to his pro-life “Respect Of Life” notice board. The same year, He partook in the ecumenical Together 16 social events in July 2016, which Pope Francis tended to, portraying the event as a valiant exertion.
Ravi Zacharias on Evolution Theory
Ravi doesn’t acknowledge the developmental hypothesis since he trusts it is contradictory with the second thermodynamics law and communicates the fossil record’s suspicion. Notwithstanding being a logical simpleton, He as often as possible took to break the ninth Rule to dishonor his rivals. He flew under the potholer54 radar grievously and was never named for coveted Golden Crocoduck award. He is additionally blameworthy of overlooking the impact of Dunning-Kruger. It isn’t known whether he appreciates claiming to be a specialist on points outside religious philosophy. It is additionally not known whether he purposely acknowledges he is distorting new agnosticism, science, and human sexuality, or on the off chance that he hasn’t scholarly the laborious muddled errand of doing a Google search.
In his classes, He is a colossal aficionado of utilizing recounted proof, to the point that he bafflingly neglects to utilize some other proof. His amazing ability for quote mining has additionally left the mining business befuddled about how to burrow so profoundly when fuelled by the longing to uncover precious stones from context. In November 2009, He marked an ecumenical proclamation known as the Manhattan Revelation approaching evangelicals, Catholics, and Conventional to participate in common defiance about laws that the presentation cases would compel them to acknowledge fetus removal, same-sex marriage or different issues that conflict with their strict still, small voices. His adherents are as yet hanging tight for the second when he will join a Christian flagpole in challenge gay marriage.
The composed books of Ravi Zacharias
- A Shattered Visage: The Real Face of Atheism (1994, 2004)
- Can Man Live Without God? (1994, 1996)
- Deliver Us From Evil (1996, 1998)
- Cries of the Heart (1998, 2002)
- The Merchant and the Thief (1999) (Children’s)
- The Broken Promise (2000) (Children’s)
- Jesus Among Other Gods (2000, 2002)
- Jesus Among Other Gods (Youth Edition) (2000)
- The Lotus and the Cross: Jesus Talks with Buddha (2001)
- Sense and Sensuality: Jesus Talks with Oscar Wilde (2002)
- Light in the Shadow of Jihad: The Struggle For Truth (2002)
- Recapture the Wonder (2003)
- Is Your Church Ready?: Motivating Leaders to Live an Apologetic Life (2003) (Editor, with Norman Geisler)
- Who Made God? And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith (2003) (General Editor, with Norman Geisler)
- The Kingdom of the Cults (2003) (Editor)
- I, Isaac Take Thee, Rebekah: Moving From Romance to Lasting Love (2004)
- The Prince and the Prophet: Jesus Talks With Mohammed (Copyright 2004, to be released posthumously)
- The Lamb and the Führer: Jesus Talks with Hitler (2005)
- Walking From East to West: God in the Shadows (With R.S.B. Sawyer) (2006)
- The Grand Weaver: How God Shapes Us Through the Events of Our Lives (2007)
- Beyond Opinion: Living the Faith We Defend (2008)
- The End of Reason: A Response to the New Atheists (2008)
- Is There Not a Cause (2008) (National Day of Prayer Feature Book)
- New Birth or Rebirth: Jesus Talks with Krishna (2008)
- There is a Plan (2009) (excerpts from The Grand Weaver)
- Has Christianity Failed You? (2010)
- The Lotus and the Cross: Jesus Talks with Buddha (2010)
- Why Jesus? Rediscovering His Truth in an Age of Mass Marketed Spirituality (2012)
- The Lamb and the Fuhrer–Graphic Novel (2014)
- Why Suffering? Finding Meaning and Comfort When Life Doesn’t Make Sense (2014)
- with Vince Vitale, Jesus Among Secular Gods: The Countercultural Claims of Christ (2017)
Who was Ravi Zacharias Married to?
Reflecting on his own life, Ravi was married to Margaret Reynolds in May 1972. The pair initially met at his congregation’s childhood gathering and later start to date one another. Together, the pair favored three kids named Sarah Zacharias Davis, Nathan Zacharias, and Naomi Zacharias. Directly, the pair lives ecstatically life.
How much was Ravi Zacharias’ net worth?
In light of some online locales, his evaluated total worth is said to be $7.5 million.
Is Ravi Zacharias active on Instagram?
He is not active on social media sites.
Facts of Ravi Zacharias
- Gender Male
- full nameRavi Zacharias
- birthplaceMadras, British India
- Date of Birth March 26, 1946
- Horoscope Aries
- Lucky Number 4
- Lucky Stone Diamond
- Lucky Color Red
- Best Match for Marriage Leo
- date of death2020-05-19
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundIndian
- net worth$ 7.5 million
- professionChristian Apologist
- hair colorWhite
- eye colorBlack