Rebecca Leigh Longendyke is an American fashion model who is best known for having walked runways for several international brands such as Chanel, Chloé, Michael Kors, Christian Dior, Givenchy, Prada, Versace, Saint Laurent, Coach, Proenza Schouler, and Marc Jacobs. She also has a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Rebecca has been represented by –
- Elite Model Management – New York
- Women Management – Paris
- Women Management – Milan
- Storm Management – London
- Scoop Models – Copenhagen
- Munich Models – Munich
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rebecca has dated –
- Peter Ryan
- Slender physique
- Freckled face
- Thin eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
She has done endorsement work for various brands and designers such as Isabel Marant, Chloé, Louis Vuitton Watches, Mango, , Yves Saint Laurent, , Prada, Sandro, Alberta Ferretti, and Valentino.
Rebecca Leigh Longendyke Favorite Things
- Fashion Show – Saint Laurent
Rebecca Leigh Longendyke Facts
- She was raised in Hurley, New York.
- Rebecca was in high school when she was discovered through Facebook.
- Initially, she wanted to be a scientist when she grew up.
- She modeled part-time while studying at Binghamton University.
- It was her runway walk for Saint Laurent that skyrocketed her modeling career.
- In her free time, she enjoys spending her time with family or at the beach.
- She has been featured on the cover of various brands such as Latest, Vogue (Germany, Italia, Japan), i-D, and WSJ.
- Rebecca opened for the first time at the Acne Studios Spring / Summer 2019 fashion show.
- She made her runway debut for Calvin Klein at the Calvin Klein Fall / Winter 2018 fashion show.
- In the past, Rebecca was featured on models.com‘s “The Hot List”.
- Rebecca was featured on models.com‘s 2018 “Top Newcomers” list.
- She has been a muse for various distinguished international brands and designers such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Acne Studios, Paco Rabanne, Off-White, , Christian Dior Haute Couture, Chloé, , Prada, Miu Miu, , Saint Laurent, , , and .
- She was one of the 20 models listed on models.com‘s “All Breakout Star Women Nominees” list in 2019.
- Rebecca had walked in more than 40 shows in the Spring / Summer of 2019.
- In January 2020, she was featured in models.com‘s “Top 50 Models” list.
- Fashion Network has named her one of “the most demanded top models of the season” in the past.
- With time, she has been featured in editorials for various magazines such as Vogue and AnOther.
Featured Image By Rebecca Leigh Longendyke / Instagram
Facts of Rebecca Leigh Longendyke
- Gender Female
- full nameRebecca Leigh Longendyke
- birthplaceHurley, New York, United States
- Date of Birth July 16, 1996
- Age 26 years 0 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 12
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- weight56 kg or 123.5 lbs
- height5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
- hair colorBlonde
- eye colorgreen eyes with a hint of blue
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeBinghamton University
- sistersGrace Longendyke, Rachel Longendyke