Rianne ten Haken is a Dutch model and yoga instructor who is well distinguished for walking the ramp for several brands such as Calvin Klein, Dior, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Prada, Miu Miu, Marc by Marc Jacobs, and Versace. She is also noted for appearing in several ad campaigns for brands such as Armani Exchange, Versace, Chanel, Davidoff, and Marc by Marc Jacobs. Rianne is also known for winning the international Elite Model Look contest in 2001.
Rianne ten Haken
Lelystad, Flevoland, Netherlands
New York City, New York, United States
Model, Yoga Instructor
- Mother – Toos Ten Haken
- Siblings – Annerike Ten Haken (Younger Sister) (Works in a school). She also has an older sister who is a detective.
Rianne is represented by –
- Women Management – New York
- Women Management – Milan
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – China
- Select Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- VDM Model Management – Amsterdam
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Modellink Model Agency – Gothenburg
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Louisa Models – Munich
- MP Management – Stockholm
- Vivien’s Model Management – Sydney
- Option Model Agency – Zurich
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rianne has dated –
- She dated a photographer while she stayed in Paris for 3 years.
- Phil Winser – Rianne has been dating a man named Phil Winser. The couple had their first child who they named Inigo Ten Winser (b. April 3, 2018) at 1:23 AM.
Race / Ethnicity
- Beautiful eyes
- Tall height
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Rianne has done endorsement work for several brands such as Aurora, Avant Premiere, Berenice, Blanco Autumn Smile, Byblos, Caressa Jewels, CCDK, Chanel Makeup, Collistar, Cortefiel, Costume National, Dondup, DTC, Dynamite, El Corte Inglés, Enfasis Lingerie, Essentiel, Feldpausch, Fornarina, Hugo Boss, Joseph Ribkoff, La Redoute, La Sposa, Lancetti, Lexus, Macy’s, Marc by , Monsoon, Paola Frani, Philips, Pierre, Cardin, PKZ/Feldpausch, Pronovias, Pucci, Roccobarocco, Sensuality, Eyewear, Versace Jeans, Versace Makeup, Yamamay, Zeki Triko, La Perla, Armani, Collistar, Paul Kehl, Boodles, Enfasis, Naulover, Desigual, Andrew Marc, John Frieda, Sarar, Dynamite, AVON, Marco Bicego, , Anna Rachele, Davidoff, Max Factor, KIKO Milano Cosmetics, Pandora, DSquared2, Moschino, Lois Jeans and several others.
Best Known For
- Modeling for several high-end brands such as , Dior, Chanel, Yves Saint Laurent, Gucci, Prada, Miu Miu, Versace, and Marc by Marc Jacobs
- Appearing in many ad campaigns for various top brands such as Chanel, Versace, Hugo Boss, Davidoff, and Armani Exchange
- Being featured on the cover of several highly regarded magazines such as Numéro France, Vogue, Elle, GQ, and Flair
- Winning the Elite Model Look international contest in 2001
First Fashion Week
Rianne made her debut at the Ready to Wear – Spring/Summer 2004 fashion week. She walked for several brands including Marc by Marc Jacobs, , Versace, Dior, and Louis Vuitton.
First TV Show
Rianne made her debut TV show appearance on TMZ on TV in 2007.
Rianne has an obscene passion for . She visits the Jivamukti Yoga School and Woom Center where she practices her yoga techniques in order to attain inner peace in both mind and body. This, in turn, helps her cope with everyday stressful work and her personal life.
She also enjoys going cycling when she is free. Cycling is a rather fun and effective and less tiring exercise that allows you to travel miles which is a great way to burn fat. It also helps shape and conditions muscles especially of the legs and abdominal area. Rianne also goes boxing occasionally.
She also prefers to have fresh juices such as orange.
Rianne ten Haken Favorite Things
- Photoshoot – The ‘le classique’ fragrance
- Place To Teach Yoga – When she traveled to Nicaragua with Surf Yoga Beer
- City – New York City
- Drink – Vodka orange
- Food – Pizza
- Place To Shop At – Sweet Tater, in Nolita
Source – LUX-Mag.com,
Rianne ten Haken Facts
- She was born in Lelystad, Flevoland and spent her childhood days on a farm. Later, she moved to New York City in 2003 to pursue her career in modeling.
- Rianne was scouted while she was shopping alongside her mother at a mall. At that time, she was 14 years old.
- In 2001, Rianne was 15 years old when she won the international Elite Model Look contest.
- Rianne has traveled to several parts of the world to teach her yoga techniques to people. She has been to Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and many other places.
- She has worked with many noted photographers like Steven Meisel, Craig McDean, Patrick Demarchelier, and Peter Lindbergh.
- In the past, she accidentally fell out on to the stage just as she was about to open for the show.
- She enjoys watching movies from the ’90s as she appreciates the sensational fashion of that time.
- Rianne is the 2nd child out of 3 children. Her older sister works as a detective and younger sister work with school going children.
- In 2009, she was featured in the Pirelli Calendar. The shoot was set in Botswana.
- Rianne works as a yoga instructor when she not walking the ramp for several high-end brands.
- She relishes the taste of food made at Miss Lily’s in East Village.
- Rianne loves to listen to music, immerse herself into the culture, and enjoy aesthetic artwork.
- In the past, she lived in Paris for 3 years.
- In 2014, she starred in the music video The Chamber by .
- Rianne had been featured on almost every Vogue cover except for the French Vogue until 2014. This was also her goal to appear on every cover of Vogue before she meets her end.
- Rianne prefers to use skincare products from Sisley. She loves using the Buff and Wash Gel.
- Her go-to-buy makeup is Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer.
- Rianne enjoys using the Desert Essence tea tree oil toothpicks.
- Her go-to-buy brow pencils are from Anastasia.
- She enjoys going to the Ling Spa to get her facials done.
- Rianne found her passion for yoga when she had come to a point when she could not handle the stress from her work anymore.
- She does indulge in smoking.
- In the past, she was ranked on models.com‘s “Top 50 Models” list.
- In 2019, Rianne was listed in models.com‘s “The Money Girl” list.
- Visit her official website @ riannetenhaken.com.
- Follow her on .
Featured Image by Rianne ten Haken / Instagram
Facts of Rianne ten Haken
- full nameRianne ten Haken
- Date of Birth November 27, 1986
- Age 36 years 6 months
- Horoscope Sagittarius
- Lucky Number 8
- Lucky Stone Turquoise
- Lucky Color Orange
- Best Match for Marriage Leo, Aquarius
- weight58 kg
- height5 ft 11 in