Ricky Martin is a well-known artist who masters almost every field of entertainment. He is a Puerto Rican singer, an actor, and an author as well. He was just 12 years old when his career started with a group named Menudo. It is known that Ricky Martin has released both English and Spanish albums.
Well, how well do you know about Ricky Martin? If not much, we have compiled all you need to know about Ricky Martin’s net worth in 2021, his age, height, weight, wife, kids, biography and complete details about his life. Well, if you’re all set, here is what we know about Ricky Martin to date.
Biography and Early Life
Ricky Martin was born on 24 December 1971 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Martin Negroni, his father, was a psychologist, and Nereida Morales, his mother, was an accountant. His childhood was spent in San Juan with his parents. He was very young, that is just six years old when he started singing.
Age, Height, Weight & Body Measurement
So, how old is Ricky Martin in 2021 and what is his height and weight? Well, Ricky Martin’s age is 49 years old as of today’s date 2nd August 2021 having been born on 24 December 1971. Though, he is 5′ 11″ in feet and inches and 182 cm in Centimetres tall, he weighs about 182 lbs in Pound and 82kg in Kilograms.
Ricky Martin was admitted to the New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts in the year 1989. Although he could not complete the course as he was not attending classes and later, he moved to Mexico City.
Personal Life: Dating, Girlfriends, Wife, Kids
Ricky Martin is known for fathering two boys named Matteo and Valentino, who were born through a surrogate mother in the year 2008. It is known that Martin and Mexican TV host Rebecca de Alba were in a relationship for over a decade. Martin announced himself as gay publically in the year 2010. Later, he clarifies that he is bisexual and interested in both men and women, although he is looking for romantic relationships with men only. Ricky Martin dated Jwan Yosef, and the couple got married in the year 2017 and had two children together.
Is Ricky Martin Gay?
Yes, Ricky Martin is gay. He announced himself gay in the year 2010. He is married to Jwan Yosef, and the couple had two children together. Before this, in the year 2008, Ricky Martin fathered two boys through a surrogate mother.
Ricky started singing when he was just six years old. He started his career with a group named Menudo when he was twelve years old in 1983. In 1985, the Menudo group released two albums named Menudo and Ayer Y Hoy, and later in the same year, they released a Portuguese album named Festa Vai Comecar.
After one year, they released another album which was Italian named Viva! Bravo!. They had released various Such as Refrescante, Can’t Get Enough, and Somos Los Hijos del Rock. In 1988 the group released an English-Tagalog album named In Action. Menudo Despedida Ricky Martin was the group’s last album which was released in the year 1990. Ricky Martin then started releasing his albums as a solo artist.
In 1993, he released his album Me Amaras. In 1995, he released an album named A Medio Vivir, his first platinum-certified album. Ricky Martin later in his life released many albums which include Vuelve, A Quien Quiera Wscuchar, Sound Loaded, Life, Almas Del Silencio and Musica + Alma + Sexo and so on. It is known that there have been two live albums, eight compilation albums, one soundtrack album, four box sets, 79 single, and many music videos as well, which was released by Ricky Martin.
- Ricky Martin was nominated five times for American Music Awards, out of which he has been two times the winner.
- He has also been awarded three Billboard Music Awards, nine Billboard Latin Music, three Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, and two GLAD Media Awards.
- Out of nine times, Ricky has also been two times Grammy Awards winner. He has also won the Lifetime Achievement Award from Lo Nuestro Awards.
- Martin is also known for being the winner of the International Humanitarian Award.
Net Worth, Salary & Earnings of Ricky Martin in 2021
Ricky Martin has a net worth of $130 million as calculated in 2021. He has made most of his net worth through his singing career and by performing in live concerts over several countries.
Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know
- In 2010, Ricky Martin had announced himself gay publically.
- A Medio Vivir was Ricky Martin’s first platinum-certified album.
- Martin made his first appearance in film for his role as Enrique in the year 1992 in the Mexican comedy film named Mas Que alcanzar Una Estrella.
- His first TV Show was in a romantic sitcom called The Love Boat, which aired in 1985.
- Ricky Martin also opened his restaurant in 1999 in Casa Salsa on Miami Beach, but it got closed for some reason.
Ricky Martin is a singer, an author, and an actor as well. He started his career at the very young age of 12 when he joined the group Menudo. Ricky released many albums with the group. Later he released his solo albums and started appearing in TV Shows and films. He has an overall successful career till now since he also bagged many awards and achieved a star in Hollywood.
Facts of Enrique Martin Morales
- Gender Male
- full nameEnrique Martin Morales
- birthplaceSan Juan, Puerto Rico
- Date of Birth December 24, 1971
- Age 51 years 9 months
- Horoscope Capricorn
- Lucky Number 9
- Lucky Stone Topaz
- Lucky Color Brown
- Best Match for Marriage Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus
- nationalityPuerto Rico
- religionRoman Catholicism
- net worth$130 million
- professionSinger, actor, author
- weightIn Kilograms – 82 Kg, In Pounds – 182 lbs
- heightIn Centimetres – 182 cm, In Feet and Inches – 5′ 11″
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorDark brown
- high schoolNew York University’s Tisch School of the Arts