Rob Riggle is a successful American actor, comedian, and retired United States Marine Corps Reserve Officer. He is known for his works in Comedy Central’s The Daily Show, Saturday Night Live, NTSF:SD:SUV::, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, Step Brothers, The Hangover, Dumb and Dumber To, My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, True Memoirs of an International Assassin, and 12 Strong. He has been a part of the Marine Corps Reserve for 23 years. Rob has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram and more than 2 million followers on Twitter.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Rob Riggle is managed by –
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- United Talent Agency (UTA), Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Principato-Young Entertainment, Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Rogers & Cowan, Publicist, Los Angeles, California, United States
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rob Riggle has dated –
- Tiffany Riggle – Rob was in a relationship with interior designer Tiffany Riggle for a while. The couple tied the knot in 2000. They are blessed with 2 children – a daughter named Abby Riggle and a son named George Riggle. They separated on May 2, 2020. Tiffany filed for divorce after over 2 decades of marriage in October 2020.
- Thick eyebrows
- Tends to wear a baseball cap
- Tall figure
Rob Riggle has either endorsed or appeared in commercials for brands like –
- Budweiser (2008)
- Youth Reckless Driving Prevention (2009)
- Holiday Inn Express (2017)
Best Known For
His performances in Comedy Central’s The Daily Show (2006-2008), Saturday Night Live (2004-2005), NTSF:SD:SUV:: (2011–2013) as President of the Navy, and films like The Hangover (2009) as Officer Franklin, The Other Guys (2010) as Martin, Let’s Be Cops (2014) as Officer Segars, 21 Jump Street (2012) as Mr. Walters, and Step Brothers (2008) as Randy
In 2003, he made his feature film debut in the drama film Once Brothers as Pete.
In 2012, he lent his voice for the character of Mr. O’Hare in the animated comedy film The Lorax.
First TV Show
In 1998, he made his first TV show appearance on the comedy series Upright Citizens Brigade as a Security Guard.
In 2009, he made his debut as a voice actor on the animated comedy series American Dad! as Harvey Lissel.
Rob Riggle leads an active life and works out regularly. As a retired Marine, he is used to hard conditions of training. Rob often participates in marathons. He trains by for about 3 miles or more. He also does a lot of and biking.
Rob does not follow any specific diet.
Rob Riggle Favorite Things
- War Film – Black Hawk Down (2001), 12 Strong (2018)
- Film Of All Times – Caddyshack (1980)
- Place At Home – A small seating area outside the home office.
Source – , ,
Rob Riggle Facts
- At the Shawnee Mission South High School, he was involved in the school’s radio and TV station’s activities.
- While in high school, he was voted as the most humorous student.
- At the University of Kansas, he was a member of the Phi Gamma Delta fraternity.
- He received his pilot’s license in 1990.
- At the age of 19, he joined the Marine Corps.
- He worked as the Public Affairs Officer with the United States Marine Corps Reserve attaining the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and earned more than 19 medals and ribbons during his tenure.
- As a Marine Corps officer, he has served in Liberia, Kosovo, and Afghanistan.
- In 2016, he participated in the Bank of America Chicago Marathon and finished with a time of 05:33:52.
- In case of the zombie apocalypse, he advises that it would be ideal to get to high ground with lots of ammo, or get in a boat and live off the fish.
- According to him, only those who are thick-skinned, can handle being yelled at or tolerate harsh language, and can handle tough stuff should join the military.
- His go-to MRE (Meal, Ready-To-Eat) is chili mac or chicken and rice.
- His most admired comedians include George Carlin, , , Sam Kinison, Denis Leary, and more.
- He is involved with many organizations including ENOUGH Project, Entertainment Industry Foundation, Friars Foundation, James R. Jordan Foundation, Los Angeles Police Memorial Foundation, and Make-A-Wish Foundation, among others.
Featured Image by Steve Terrell / / CC BY-2.0
Facts of Robert Allen Riggle Jr.
- Gender Male
- full nameRobert Allen Riggle Jr.
- middle nameAllen
- birthplaceLouisville, Kentucky, United States
- Date of Birth April 21, 1970
- Age 53 years 1 months
- Horoscope Taurus
- Lucky Number 6
- Lucky Stone Emerald
- Lucky Color Green
- Best Match for Marriage Virgo, Cancer, Capricorn
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundEnglish, German, and Scottish
- net worth$7.5 million
- professionActor, Comedian, Retired United States Marine Corps Reserve Officer
- weight86 kg or 189.5 lbs
- height6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorBlue
- body type / buildAthletic
- motherSandra Riggle
- fatherRobert Allen Riggle