Roelly Winklaar is a Curaçaoan IFBB professional bodybuilder who is known for having been crowned the people’s champion at the 2018 Mr. Olympia with the debut of the fan vote.
Egberton Rulove Etienne-Winklaar
Roelly, The Dutch beast, The Beast, Samurai
- Sibling – Quincy Winklaar (Brother) (Amateur bodybuilder in the middle-weight class)
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
135 kg or 297.5 lbs (Contest)
145 kg or 319.5 lbs (Off-Season)
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- His trademark backflip
- Buffed-up physique
He has done endorsement work for brands like BPI Sports.
Roelly Winklaar Facts
- He was just 4 years old when he lost his father to a motorcycle accident.
- After the demise of his father, Roelly Winklaar’s mother shifted the family to the Netherlands. Later, he moved to the United States in order to pursue his goals of flourishing in the field of professional bodybuilding.
- Growing up, he took a keen interest in gymnastics and acrobatics and also played football.
- He has a Mr. Olympia 5th place finish.
- Roelly Winklaar has emerged as the winner of a number of competitions and events such as “2013 Chicago Pro”, “2012 Nordic Pro”, “2009 NPC Arnold Amateur”, “2010 New York Pro”, “2014 Wings of Strength Chicago Pro”, “2019 Yamamoto Pro”, and “2010 New York Pro”.
- He has also accumulated an impressive fan base on social media with more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Featured Image by Roelly Winklaar / Instagram
Facts of Roelly Winklaar
- full nameRoelly Winklaar
- Date of Birth June 22, 1977
- Age 44 years 11 months
- Horoscope Cancer
- Lucky Number 7
- Lucky Stone Moonstone
- Lucky Color Silver
- Best Match for Marriage Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio
- weight135 kg
- height5 ft 6 in