Ronen Rubinstein is an Israeli-American actor, musician, and filmmaker. He is best known for his roles as Alex Powell in the TV series Dead of Summer in 2016 and T.K. Strand in the TV series 9-1-1: Lone Star starting in 2020.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ronen Rubinstein is represented by –
- ICM Partners (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Management Production Entertainment (MPE) (Manager) in West Hollywood, California, United States
- Imprint PR (Publicist) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Lichter, Grossman, Nichols, Adler, Feldman & Clark (Legal Representative) in Los Angeles, California, United States
Ukulele, Bongos, Drums
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ronen Rubinstein has dated –
- Defined jawline
- Beautiful eyes
Ronen Rubinstein has endorsed brands such as –
- Drive H2
- Marine Layer
- 100% Is Now
He has promoted events such as the Los Angeles Auto Show and Global Climate Strike.
He has also appeared in a Nike Boom TV commercial in 2011.
Ronen has also given his support to organizations such as –
- Koala Comeback
- Australia Wildfire Fund
- Australian Red Cross
- Stand Up For Pits Foundation
He is not religious.
Ronen Rubinstein Favorite Things
- Singers – ,
- Rappers – ,
- Director – David Fincher
- Guilty Pleasure TV Show – The Great British Baking Show
- Guilty Pleasure Movie – The Notebook (2004)
- Play/Musical – Hamilton
- Band – Kings of Leon
- Book Series – A Series of Unfortunate Events (1999-2006)
Source – , Pop-Culturalist.com, Instagram Highlights
Ronen Rubinstein Facts
- His family moved from Israel to the United States when he was 5 years old.
- Ronen was the type of kid to sing, , and goof around so everyone in his vicinity laughs and feels happy.
- Ronen has 2 dogs, one of whom he rescued and named Spot.
- His high school guidance counselor suggested he try theater as a form of therapy and escape because he was “sort of a pretty bad kid.”
- Ronen starred in his 1st play in the junior year of high school. He started acting professionally at the age of 19.
- He grew up in New York and moved to Los Angeles at the age of 24.
- Ronen is in love with vintage fashion. He appreciates how eco-conscious but also cool and durable it was.
- He wrote, directed, produced, edited, and starred in a short movie, Something in the Way in 2013 as James Manning.
- The 1st time he truly grasped the concept of having fans and receiving acclaim is when he appeared on an episode of Orange Is the New Black in 2015.
- Ronen was watching the movie Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood (2019) in a cinema and noticed he had 12 missed calls. He quickly stepped out and found out from his agent that he would be testing for 9-1-1: Lone Star.
- Despite being starstruck with at the chemistry read for 9-1-1: Lone Star, he decided to have fun and not worry about the consequences. Within 5 minutes, they were giggling, discussing , and , and doing 50 push-ups on the floor.
- Actors and had the biggest influence on his career.
Featured Image by Ronen Rubinstein / Instagram
Facts of Ronen Rubinstein
- Gender Male
- full nameRonen Rubinstein
- birthplaceRehovot, Israel
- Date of Birth November 07, 1993
- Age 28 years 0 months
- Horoscope Scorpio
- Lucky Number 4
- Lucky Stone Garnet
- Lucky Color Purple
- Best Match for Marriage Capricorn, Cancer, Pisces
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundRussian Jewish and Ashkenazi Jewish
- net worth$5 million
- weight73 kg or 161 lbs
- height5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorBlue with a hint of green
- body type / buildAthletic
- favorite bandsKings of Leon
- favorite foodA Series of Unfortunate Events (1999-2006)