Sacha Fenestraz is a French-Argentine racing driver. He is best known as the Eurocup Formula Renault 2.0 2017 champion in 2017 and winning the Japanese Formula 3 Championship in 2019.
Sacha Fenestraz Jules
- Father – Raoul Fenestraz (CEO of Maison Fenestraz hotels)
- Mother – Stéphanie Fenestraz
- Siblings – Gautier “Goti” Fenestraz (Older Brother), Victoire Fenestraz (Older Sister)
- Others – Raymonde Fenestraz (Paternal Grandmother) (Former Real Estate Agent, Former Co-Owner of Hotels & Ski Resorts in France), André Fenestraz (Paternal Grandfather) (Former Co-Owner of Hotels & Ski Resorts in France, Former Construction Builder, Former Traveling Coffee Merchant) (Passed away in 2011). He also has a nephew.
Sacha Fenestraz is represented by ADD Management (Manager) in England, United Kingdom.
- 5 – Carlin
- 11 – Carlin, Renault
- 37 – Carlin
- 56 – Toyota
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sacha Fenestraz has dated –
- Franca Lucía Maraschio (2017)
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Latino)
He is of French descent on his maternal side and of Argentine descent on his paternal side.
- Thin lips
- Thin eyebrows
Sacha Fenestraz has endorsed brands such as –
- Alpine Stars
- Arai Helmets
- Cool Performance Simulator
- Oakley Snowboarding
- Estancia el Colibri
Sacha Fenestraz Facts
- He was raised in Santa Catalina, Córdoba, Argentina.
- He drove his 1st go-kart at the age of 3 and obtained a license at the age of 5.
- Sacha started his racing career in karting in 2006, at the age of 7.
- He moved to Europe at the age of 13 and started living on his own at the age of 14.
- After he moved from karting to single-seaters and competed in the 2015 French F4 Championship, he became a Junior Formula 4 champion and vice-champion.
- Sacha shared an apartment with a fellow racing driver in Guildford, Surrey, England, the United Kingdom in mid-2018.
- Sacha lost his funding from Renault in December 2018 because he didn’t achieve a top-3 finish. He had a difficult time and was on the edge of quitting motorsport altogether.
- Being dropped forced him to move to Japan and partake in the 2019 Japanese Formula 3 Championship, at the advice of Loïc Duval, a fellow racing driver. After he won the championship with a round to spare, Sacha became the 1st rookie winner to do so since , who did it in 2015.
- He speaks Spanish, French, English, and Brazilian, and is learning Japanese.
- A fellow racing driver, , used to be his brother-in-law.
- Although he liked sushi, Sacha started missing and fernet, a drink also known as Fernandito in Córdoba, when he moved to Japan.
- He dedicates a lot of time to neck workouts. According to him, people are always surprised when they hear that racing takes a massive toll on the driver’s neck and spine.
- One of his biggest hobbies is piloting RC (remote-controlled) vehicles such as drones and cars.
- Sacha drives under the flag of France not only because it is his birthplace but also due to sponsorship opportunities. However, he carries both French and Argentine flags in his car and would like to officially race for Argentina in the future.
- The 1st time he drove in Formula E was as a rookie test driver for Panasonic Jaguar in March 2020, driving their Jaguar I-TYPE 4 car. The team signed and James Calado as their official drivers in 2020.
- Sacha enjoys activities such as , horseriding, , skiing, jet skiing, wake surfing, parasailing, snowboarding, mountaineering, and soccer.
- His family has dogs named Monza and Iska.
- His blood type is Rh +O.
Featured Image by Sacha Fenestraz / Instagram
Facts of Sacha Fenestraz
- full nameSacha Fenestraz
- Date of Birth July 28, 1999
- Age 22 years 4 months
- Horoscope Leo
- Lucky Number 9
- Lucky Stone Ruby
- Lucky Color Gold
- Best Match for Marriage Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries
- weight64 kg
- height5 ft 8½ in