Sadie Aldis is a Canadian social media personality, YouTube star, TikToker, dancer, and content creator who has gained popularity with her eponymous YouTube channel on which she has uploaded videos based on lifestyle, fashion, well-being, aesthetic, organization, and makeup. She has garnered a huge fan base on YouTube and has more than a million subscribers.
Social Media Personality, YouTube Star, TikToker, Dancer, Content Creator
- Siblings – Chris (Brother), Victoria (Sister)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming smile
- Lean physique
Through social media, Sadie Aldis has done endorsement work for a variety of brands which include Brandy Melville Canada, Topshop Canada, Aritzia, Ardene, PRINCESS POLLY, Garage, Amazon, Giant Hoodies, and SHEIN Canada.
Sadie Aldis Facts
- She joined YouTube with her self-titled channel on August 3, 2016. Originally, the channel was named “SadieSaysHey”.
- The first video that was uploaded on Sadie Aldis’s channel on August 15, 2016, was titled “What’s In My Backpack 2016 | Backpack essentials!”.
- Some popular videos on her channel have been titled “Organize My Room w/ Me!! // Organization Tips”, “School Night Routine 2018”, “What I Got For Christmas 2017 !!”, “how to get anything you want with the LAW OF ATTRACTION (tips + tricks)”, “School Night Routine 2017!”, and “how i edit my youtube videos + how to edit videos FASTER!”.
- She has also uploaded several dance videos on her Tiktok account and has accrued more than 150k followers on the platform.
- Sadie Aldis suffers from type 1 diabetes.
- She stays fit by maintaining a healthy lifestyle and working out whenever possible.
Featured Image by Sadie Aldis / Instagram
Facts of Sadie Aldis
- full nameSadie Aldis
- weight48 kg
- height5 ft 5 in