Sajid Nadiadwala is an Indian film producer who owns a production house called Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment Pvt Ltd. He started his career at the age of 21 working as an Assistant Director and then establishing his own production house at the age of 25. Sajid has produced films Jeet (1996), Judwaa (1997), Housefull (2010), Highway (2014), and 2 States (2014), to name a few. After a successful decade of producing films, he made his directional debut with Kick (2014) making it the highest-grossing film of the year. Nadiadwala is known to produce films of different genres while entertaining the audiences with new content every now and then. His company has also won various awards and is amongst the most loved producers of B-Town.
- Big Nose
Sajid Nadiadwala Favorite Things
- Food – Home-cooked Food
- Tshirt – Black Tshirt
Source – UrbanAsian.com, NadiadwalaGrandson.com
Sajid Nadiadwala Facts
- His debut film as a producer was Zulm Ki Hukumat in 1992.
- His debut film as a director was Kick (2014).
- He hails from a Gujarati family from a place called Nadiad.
- He was raised in a filmy atmosphere and watched many films as a youngster.
- In 1985, he worked as an assistant director in J.P Dutta’s Ghulami.
- He worked as a production assistant in his uncle’s production house.
- His first hit as a producer was Waqt Hamara Hai in 1993.
- His lucky number is 18.
- He started his company Nadiadwala and Grandson at the age of 25 that makes him one of the youngest producers to start his own company.
- He is known for producing multi-starrer films.
Featured Image by Abrarna Khuda / / CC BY-SA 4.0
Facts of Sajid Nadiadwala
- Gender Male
- full nameSajid Nadiadwala
- birthplaceBombay, Maharashtra, India
- net worth$42 Millions
- professionFilm Producer, Film Director, Storywriter
- weight85 kg or 187.5 lbs
- height5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
- hair colorBlack
- eye colorBlack
- body type / buildSlim
- motherShafat Nadiadwala
- fatherSuleman Nadiadwala
- sistersAfeefa Sayed
- favorite foodHome-cooked Food