Sarah Clarke is an American actress who is most well recognized for her portrayal of Nina Myers in the action-drama TV series 24 (2001–2004), Renée Dwyer in the 2008 romantic fantasy film Twilight, Erin McGuire in the drama TV series Trust Me (2009), and CIA Agent Lena Smith in the drama TV series Covert Affairs (2012).
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- – Sarah had attended the John Burroughs School with fellow future actor Jon Hamm, who was her prom date.
- – While at University, Sarah had dated another future actor Paul Rudd for a short while.
- (2001-Present) – Sarah met actor Xander Berkeley on the sets of the TV series 24 in 2001 and the two began dating soon after. They got married on September 7, 2002, and have 2 daughters together – Olwyn Harper Berkeley (b. September 23, 2006) and Rowan Berkeley (born March 30, 2010).
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, neck-length hair
- Radiant face
- Charming smile
Sarah has been featured in the TV commercials for brands such as –
- Volkswagen (1999)
- Southwest Airlines (1999)
Sarah Clarke Facts
- At Indiana University, Sarah was a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority. Although she was not interested in acting until then, she became enthused with the art form when she was completing her senior university year in Bologna, Italy, studying the Italian language.
- For her portrayal of The Clown in the 2000 short film Pas de Deux, just her 2nd acting role, she received an ‘Outstanding Performance’ award at the year’s Brooklyn Film Festival.
- In 2001, she had auditioned for the role of Nina Myers for the TV series 24. She, however, was selected for the role on the very day that filming was scheduled to begin. Consequently, she had to wear her outfits for the entire season’s shooting as the show’s wardrobe department did not have enough time to design costumes for her.
- She went on to win a Golden Satellite Award for ‘Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in a Drama Series’ for her work. She reprised the role of Nina Myers in 2006, this time as a voice actor in the video game 24: The Game.
Featured Image by Sarah Clarke / Instagram
Facts of Sarah Elizabeth Lively Clarke
- Gender Male
- full nameSarah Elizabeth Lively Clarke
- middle nameElizabeth
- birthplaceSt. Louis, Missouri, United States
- Date of Birth February 16, 1972
- Age 49 years 9 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 10
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundAmerican
- net worth$2 million
- weight55 kg or 121 lbs
- height5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
- hair colorDark Brown
- eye colorGreen
- body type / buildSlim
- collegeIndiana University
- motherCarolyn Clarke
- fatherErnest Clarke