Sarah Palin is an American politician, author, and television personality who served as the Governor of the state of Alaska from 2006 to 2009. She was the Republican Party’s nominee for the post of the Vice President of the United States in the 2008 Presidential elections. Sarah then served as a political commentator for Fox News from 2010 to 2015, and has starred in or hosted several reality TV shows such as Sarah Palin’s Alaska (2010-2011) and Amazing America with Sarah Palin (2014-2015).
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Glen Rice (1987) – Rumor
- Todd Palin (1988-2019) – Sarah eloped with oilfield production operator and commercial fisherman Todd Palin in August 1988. They got married on August 29, 1988, and have 5 children together – sons Track (b. April 20, 1989) and Trig Paxson Van (b. 2008), and daughters (b. October 18, 1990), Willow Bianca Faye (b. July 7, 1994), and Piper Indy Grace (b. March 19, 2001). The couple also has 7 grandchildren – 3 by Bristol (Tripp Easton Mitchell Johnston, Sailor Grace Meyer, Atlee Bay Meyer), 2 by Track (Kyla Grace Palin, Charlie Mitchell Palin), and 2 by Willow (twin girls named Banks and Blaise). Todd filed for divorce from Sarah on August 29, 2019. However, the procedure was not completed as of January 2020.
- Brad Hanson (1996-1997) – Rumor
- Often appears in Kazuo Kawasaki designer glasses
- Shoulder-length hair with curls at the end
- Gleaming face
- Affable smile
- Toned physique
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
Sarah Palin Facts
- Sarah’s family moved from Idaho to Skagway, Alaska when she was a toddler, as her father had been hired for a teaching assignment there. The family relocated to Eagle River, Anchorage in 1969 and eventually settled in the city of Wasilla in 1972.
- She used to play the flute for her junior high school band. When she was in her senior year of high school, she co-captained the basketball team that won the 1982 Alaska state championship.
- Sarah won the 1984 Miss Wasilla beauty pageant and stood 3rd in the Miss Alaska competition, where she won ‘Miss Congeniality.’
- After graduating from university, she worked for a while as a sportscaster for KTUU-TV and KTVA-TV in Anchorage and as a sports reporter for the Mat-Su Valley Frontiersman newspaper.
- Sarah was elected to the Wasilla City Council in 1992 and then ran for the position of the Mayor of Wasilla in 1996. She won the elections and held that position till October 2002.
- In 2006, Sarah was elected as the Governor of the state of Alaska. She was the first woman and the youngest person to hold that post.
- Sarah became the first citizen from the state of Alaska to win a major American political party’s nomination for the Presidential/Vice-Presidential elections in 2008. She was also the first female to get the Republican party’s nomination for the post of the United States’ Vice-President.
- In 2010, she was named among the “World’s 100 Most Influential People” by Time Magazine.
- She launched an online news network named the Sarah Palin Channel in July 2014. However, it was shut down within a year.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / / CC BY-SA 2.0
Facts of Sarah Louise Heath
- Gender Female
- full nameSarah Louise Heath
- middle nameLouise
- nicknamesCaribou Barbie, Sarita, Alaskan Evita, Bayonetta, Sarah Barracuda, Governor Palin, Hockey Mom
- birthplaceSandpoint, Idaho, United States
- Date of Birth February 11, 1964
- Age 57 years 9 months
- Horoscope Aquarius
- Lucky Number 6
- Lucky Stone Amethyst
- Lucky Color Turquoise
- Best Match for Marriage Aquarius, Gemini, Sagittarius
- ethnicity / ethnic backgroundEnglish, German, Irish and distant Dutch and Scottish
- net worth$8 Million
- professionPolitician, Political Commentator, Author, TV Personality
- weight54 kg or 119 lbs
- height5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
- hair colorLight Brown
- eye colorHazel
- body type / buildSlim
- high schoolWasilla High School
- collegeNorth Idaho College
- motherSarah “Sally” Heath
- fatherCharles Richard “Chuck” Heath
- brothersChuck Heath Jr.
- sistersHeather Bruce, Molly Heath McCann
- favorite bandsVan Halen