SAS-ASMR is a Canadian YouTuber, social media influencer, and an ASMR (autonomous sensory meridian response) artist, of Thai descent, who is best known for her self-titled ASMR YouTube channel where she specializes in eating, whispering, and mukbang-based ASMR content and where she has amassed more than 9 million subscribers. She often includes Asian meals, rare fruits, and exotic food in her videos. SAS also runs 2 other YouTube channels – a food vlog based channel titled SASVlogs (more than 900k subscribers) and a backup channel titled SAS-ASMR X2 (more than 250k subscribers). She is popular on Instagram as well with more than 2 million followers on her sasittube account and more than 150k followers on the supporting sasvlogss account.
Victoria, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer, ASMR Artist
- Siblings – Sissi N.E Lets Eat (Younger Sister) (YouTuber, Social Media Influencer)
- Others – Nicholas N.E Lets Eat (Nephew) (YouTuber), Emma N.E Lets Eat (Niece) (YouTuber)
She self-manages her bookings and inquiries.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
SAS-ASMR has dated –
- Aaron (2010-Present) – SAS-ASMR had got married to her Canada-born boyfriend named Aaron in 2011 and as of August 2020, they were residing together in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, where they run a joint business. They had first met in 2010 at the Vancouver pub, where she used to work as a bartender, and they began dating soon after. Although he has made an appearance in a few of her videos, his surname name has been kept under the wraps for privacy issues.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Thai ancestry.
- Petite frame
- Charming smile
- Has a mole on her neck
- Radiant face
- Has her right arm and shoulder covered in tattoos
- Has a ‘Flower’ tattooed on her left forearm
- Born in Thailand, her family had emigrated to Canada when she was 9 years old and her mother was pregnant with her younger sister.
- She had started her primary YouTube channel in April and had uploaded her first video in November 2016. It was titled ASMR Sushi Dynamite Roll Mukbang as Sushi is her favorite food and Japanese is her favorite cuisine. Other than working as a bartender before starting her online journey, she had also worked as a retail employee in a mall.
- Although not initially inclined towards ASMR, she started to follow videos related to it as it started to become a global trend in the mid-2010s. She had then decided to combine her passion for food with her new-found appreciation for ASMR as the basic themes for her YouTube channel.
- In one of her videos, she had courted controversy by eating a raw octopus. Many vegans and environmentalists had started to flood the comments sections of her videos but she chose not to respond to them. She did not apologize publicly but did take down the video. Her fans had also come to her rescue pointing out that the practice of eating raw animals was prevalent in many cultures and should not be unnecessarily attacked.
- She affectionately, collectively, refers to her fans, subscribers, and followers as the ‘SAS Squad.’
Featured Image by SAS-ASMR / Instagram
Facts of SAS-ASMR
- full nameSAS-ASMR
- weight56 kg
- height5 ft 4 in